• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New skin discussion!

Notre mode est plus extravagante

:)

It really owns. If the site looked half as good it would be the best looking on the net.

Seriously... it owns... everything matches...

Wow, not a single negative comment. Yay @ Storm and Fish for creating something completely awesome. I totally dig the wood finish. <3

Bulerias said:
Wow, not a single negative comment. Yay @ Storm and Fish for creating something completely awesome. I totally dig the wood finish. <3
Looks like something my dad could put together, he's a carpenter

:) Of course no negative comments, this is the best thing ever

:eek: Look how well it accents my sig, too.

Shadow_] [quote="Bulerias said:
Looks like something my dad could put together, he's a carpenter

:) Of course no negative comments, this is the best thing ever

:eek: Look how well it accents my sig, too. [/quote]
Yeah, your sig actually fits pretty well with the skin.

And I can safely say that the site is way more prettier.

:p

Triforce3force said:
Hmm...reminds me of that Mushroom Hill Zone in Sonic and Knuckles.

I like the woody feel. :gyroidsmile:
I love that game =D You had a Genesis, too?

Minoranza said:
Storm already knows what I thinks. I don't see a need to repeat it to anyone who doesn't know how to make a skin.
There is not only one way to make a skin, there is no right or wrong way to make a skin, if you just stick to what every idiot rater is telling you thats all you're going to get... you're going to make them happy, and them alone, and it'll never be anything better than that.

Back