New person from Ohio here

AndrewGK

Love To All
Bells
Switch
4026-3965-6310
Hello! I am a new member of the forum. Also new to the Animal Crossing series.

I'm one of the older gamers out there, who used to rock an Atari 2600 and Intellivision in his much younger years #getoffmylawnyoukids

It is simply just amazing how this game was released JUST at the right time. I was looking for a more relaxing game that was very Zen-like and easy to play and didn't involve having to kill others or be super stressful (I play FPSs and other action type games). ACNH is simply blissful to play. Relaxing. Fun.

I will say, that the best thing I like about this game is that I MAKE the world I want to live in, when playing the game. Everything else happening in the world doesn't exist when i play ACNH. Today, I was far more worried about fencing in my neighbors and redoing their flower decorations than the depressing real life world we live in now. I am making my world, my island, the way I WISH it to be. Completely totally wonderful. Playing this is truly like tending to a Zen Garden. No one dies. Things are colorful and joyful. The only stressful part is catching those really tricky fish, but I'm getting better at it.

Would love to be able to find other people who play this game that I could "friend" so they could visit my island, and I could visit theirs. I have cherry and orange trees on my island, but I would also LOVE to get some pear and peach and apples trees on my island as well, and would love to be able to share my orange tree treasures with others.

Thank you again for allowing me into your community,

Andrew

Back