• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Neighbor

Toula

Bells
Hi everyone wassup the name is Toula🙋‍♀️
i love ac i played nf for almost two years but unfortunately i lost my ds in a flood 😖 i'm looking forward to it because my mom said she's going to give me new horizons this year.. i hope it's true because she lied to me last year and didn't give me anything😒
the game is so cool and cute i'm sure i gonna have lots of fun when i put my hands on it tehee😃

nice to meet you, toula! welcome to the forums! 💜

i’m really sorry to hear that you lost your ds in a flood, that’s terrible. i hope you’re able to get new horizons soon and that you have fun with it! ^^

do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums Toula! Toula is a really cute name, and also your profile pic is adorable!

Sorry to hear about your DS. I hope you can get New Horizons this year! 😊

Yeah that was realy bad
Aww thanks!
I like Rover because he was the first character we meet in early games but Rosie Ankha and Raymond are my favorites now.😀

hi, Toula!! do you ever watch Animal crossing youtube videos? Sorry you experienced a flood - that sounds rough. hopefully your mom can follow up to that new horizons soon

Back