New Neighbor

Ethan Unken

Bells
Hi there!

I'm a casual Animal Crossing: New Leaf player. I've been playing since back in Wild World, and recently New Leaf has really sucked me in. I'd like to get some neighbors and try to find a villager that I'd really want to include in my town. Kyle, the smug wolf. <3

The villager cycling really looks interesting. I might try to get into that; I'm not too interested in belle-making. If I figure out how having a cycling-town works, than I might start trying to give villagers away and the like.

Plus I wonder if you can write mysterious letters to your AC friends.... Hehe.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Kyle the wolf is in my town but if he ever leaves I could let you know when he gets in boxes.

@Auty: Oooh thanks, I'll appreciate it! He's kinda my boo. C:
I also added you from that recruitment thread you posted in, if that's okay.

@DesignerThomas: Nice meeting you!! Thanks for the welcome, and I welcome you in return. Hope we both enjoy the website!

Welcome! I had Kyle in my town until I restarted.
He was so sweet <3 Smug & Cranky are my fave personalities in NL :`)
Hope you find him soon though!!

Thanks so much for the welcomes!!

And I do agree, smug characters are just my favorites. I haven't actually met a cranky character yet, though! Which is odd.

Welcome to the forums!

I started with WW as well and had a LOT of fun with it.

I personally favor cranky and big sister characters. Smug characters rub me the wrong way *shakes fist at Quillson*

Oooh Uchi characters are quite nice too! I've got Phoebe, and she happens to wear my favorite shirt, so we walk around wearing the same flame t-shirt. : P

I find Peppy characters extremely boring myself, not quite sure why.
Quillson's beak gave me nightmares...

Welcome to TBT! I just started cycling last week when I bought a second copy of the game. My best tip is to not travel backwards when a villager is in boxes -- it voids them. Oops. Anyway, welcome!

Back