• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New member...

BBells67

Bells
Winter Mittens
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and new to animal crossing! I really do not know a single person in real life that plays so I wanted to join this forum and learn how to optimize my enjoyment of the game.

I'm not sure of the way things go here but I saw that people have posted their FC so I will as well. If you want to add me just shoot a PM over with your FC as well.

Glad to be on this forum! I love NL! It's an amazing game!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 0173-1402-6710

Hi
I also know nobody with the game, I would like to swap fruit with someone if possible. just not sure how to go about it

Hey if you need help adding me I can walk you through it! Just shoot me a message and I can either give you an easy step by step follow through from a wiki or just try to explain it myself.

Hello!
tumblr_m4i9dfqvEa1qdlkyg.gif

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here~
tumblr_m4i9c2x6ai1qdlkyg.gif

Back