Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I'm so glad you're doing this shop even after ACNH has gotten mildly stale...
could i purchase

-300 NMT

-12mil Bells

-5 black tulips, 5 orange tulips, 2 lily of the valley

-3 stacks of clay, 5 stacks normal wood 1 stack elegant mush, 1 stack flat mush, 1 stack round mush 1 stack skinny mush

= 186 TBT Bells

Hello! I'm so glad you're doing this shop even after ACNH has gotten mildly stale...
could i purchase

-300 NMT

-12mil Bells

-5 black tulips, 5 orange tulips, 2 lily of the valley

-3 stacks of clay, 5 stacks normal wood 1 stack elegant mush, 1 stack flat mush, 1 stack round mush 1 stack skinny mush

= 186 TBT Bells
I'm happy my shop services can still help others! 😊 thank you for ordering! I have your order ready. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade. I really appreciate your patience!

Sounds good :) should I get a dodo code or am I visiting yours for pick up?
Let's meet up at my island first so that you can pick up the bells and NMTs, since it'll be easier and faster to use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bell bags as I drop them. I recommended as many empty inventory pockets as you can!

Then, I'll visit your island so that I can drop off the flowers and materials. Let me know what you think 🙂🌷

Let's meet up at my island first so that you can pick up the bells and NMTs, since it'll be easier and faster to use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bell bags as I drop them. I recommended as many empty inventory pockets as you can!

Then, I'll visit your island so that I can drop off the flowers and materials. Let me know what you think 🙂🌷
Okay works for me! i've emptied my pockets to carry as much back as I can.

Yes of course 😊💖 thank you for visiting my shop! I have your order ready now. Would you prefer to meet up at my island or yours? I'm fine with either option~
I think it should be easier to meet at yours since I have to boot up the game now. I should probably be all booted up once you are able to have a dodo code ready! Tysm again!! 🖤💜
Post automatically merged:

Also, payment just sent!

I think it should be easier to meet at yours since I have to boot up the game now. I should probably be all booted up once you are able to have a dodo code ready! Tysm again!! 🖤💜
Post automatically merged:

Also, payment just sent!
Thank you so much! 💖 here's the dodo code to my island: KM33G

Take your time 😊

Hi again Panda, I coming back for 200 NMT if that’s okay
Got them ready for you :) lol it's actually perfect timing because I was in the middle of spending my excess Nook Miles Points to restock.

You would prefer to come over again, correct? If so, I can open up my gates anytime!

Got them ready for you :) lol it's actually perfect timing because I was in the middle of spending my excess Nook Miles Points to restock.

You would prefer to come over again, correct? If so, I can open up my gates anytime!
oh wow lol, what a coincidence! Yeah I can come over, ready for the dodo code whenever you are!

Back