• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Panda! I'm available now if you are :)
Nice! You can come pick up :) I'll be afk but I left everything in an organized manner right in front of the airport. The dodo code is 925L3

You can come and go at your own pace. Thanks again for visiting my shop!~

Amazing! Sorry for late reply. I'm curious how many IGB you have in stock? Would you be able to up the order to maybe 100m bells? Thanks in advance!

Amazing! Sorry for late reply. I'm curious how many IGB you have in stock? Would you be able to up the order to maybe 100m bells? Thanks in advance!
We can do 100 million IGB, no problem~ it will take a long time though, but you can come over to my island and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bell bags as I drop them, that way there's no need to make so many trips back and forth.

Back