Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there! I'd love to place an order for 1 stack of every zodiac fragment! (12 stacks total) If possible :)
Sure thing! At a rate of 2 TBT per stack, that'll be 24 TBT total for 12 stacks 👍 if we got a deal, we can complete our trade! Would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Awesome! I'd love to come pick up :) I'll send bells over, thank you so much!
Thanks for the bells! The dodo code is 9FNYJ

I'll be afk and therefore won't be responding in-game, but I left all 12 zodiac fragment stacks in front of the airport. You can come and go at your own leisure 😊✌️

I appreciate the business!~

Hello Panda Cub, i'm back to shop ✨♥️

I would like 4 million for 4TBT and one purple windflower for 1TBT (that flower has been mocking me for weeks :uu)

So a total of 5TBT ! Since there's a flower, tell me when you're ready for the Dodo Code to my Island 😍

Hello Panda Cub, i'm back to shop ✨♥️

I would like 4 million for 4TBT and one purple windflower for 1TBT (that flower has been mocking me for weeks :uu)

So a total of 5TBT ! Since there's a flower, tell me when you're ready for the Dodo Code to my Island 😍
Hi hi! Welcome back to my little shop! Happy October! 🎃🖤 your total will be 5 TBT, correct!

I have 4 million ready! It's going to take a total of 2 trips to bring you the purple windflower as well, because of the limited inventory~ so basically, I'll bring the IGB first, then I'll be back with the flower! Let me know a dodo code whenever! No hurry! ^^

hi!! any bear backpacks available for purchase? i am looking for the light brown, pink, and blue bears. thank you.
Hello! I have all 3 bear backpack colors available for you if you still need them 😊🐻 I'm online and available all day today so just let me know and I'll order them for you~ thanks for visiting my shop!

Back