Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Could I possibly get 300 NMT, 1 mil bells, 2 of each of the black hybrids, a gold tool set and a pic of Kid Cat? I've just reset my island 😅

I think it totals 168 but I'm so tired rn

Could I possibly get 300 NMT, 1 mil bells, 2 of each of the black hybrids, a gold tool set and a pic of Kid Cat? I've just reset my island 😅

I think it totals 168 but I'm so tired rn
Thank you for visiting my shop! 🖤 after doing the math, the total comes out to 170 TBT~ just let me know if that works for you and I'll prepare your order!

Thank you for visiting my shop! 🖤 after doing the math, the total comes out to 170 TBT~ just let me know if that works for you and I'll prepare your order!
Yeah, that works for me! Just to confirm I send TBT through the 'donate' option right? It's been so long since I've been on here and I can't remember for the life of me 😅 I'll send it over ASAP and get a dodo code ready

Yeah, that works for me! Just to confirm I send TBT through the 'donate' option right? It's been so long since I've been on here and I can't remember for the life of me 😅 I'll send it over ASAP and get a dodo code ready
That's right! You can easily donate by clicking on the number next my bells, then a new window will open up. You then have to click on the "Donate" tab.

Also, for the golden tool set, will you be providing all 6 regular tools? If not, no worries! I can craft them bring them over myself ^^ I'll be using my own gold nuggets to craft the golden tool set!~

Sent! Dodo code is 0TV49
Feel free to dump the stuff literally wherever. I'll keep an eye on my screen to make sure nothing disconnects but I'm in the middle of some RP stuff rn so I might not be super responsive to any messages :)
Post automatically merged:

That's right! You can easily donate by clicking on the number next my bells, then a new window will open up. You then have to click on the "Donate" tab.

Also, for the golden tool set, will you be providing all 6 regular tools? If not, no worries! I can craft them bring them over myself ^^ I'll be using my own gold nuggets to craft the golden tool set!~
Only just saw this- I'll have a full set of tools waiting just outside the airport :)

Last edited:
Sent! Dodo code is 0TV49
Feel free to dump the stuff literally wherever. I'll keep an eye on my screen to make sure nothing disconnects but I'm in the middle of some RP stuff rn so I might not be super responsive to any messages :)
Post automatically merged:

Only just saw this- I'll have a full set of tools waiting just outside the airport :)
On my way with the 1 million bells and 300 NMT first, because of limited 40 inventory lol, then I'll be back with everything else!

All good! I honestly miss the days of having that train storage in New Leaf 😭
Saaame! 😓 always one step forward and two steps back with Nintendo lol

I finished dropping off everything at your island! ^^ thanks again for visiting my shop, I really appreciate it!~ 🖤

Do you have a minimum order? If not, could I get 8 million bells please? In all my genius I decided to gamble my savings in the stalk market and I think it peaked at 80 bells 😭

Do you have a minimum order? If not, could I get 8 million bells please? In all my genius I decided to gamble my savings in the stalk market and I think it peaked at 80 bells 😭
The minimum is 1 million bells, and that's free 😊
One throwback skull radio please!

ETA: and a Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby bear as well :)
Sure! What color throwback skull radio were you interested in? I have all the variations.

And I have all the bears, too. Any specific colors? For my wishlist service, it's PWYW in TBT 🖤

Sure! What color throwback skull radio were you interested in? I have all the variations.

And I have all the bears, too. Any specific colors? For my wishlist service, it's PWYW in TBT 🖤
Could we do ash for the radio? No preferences for my bears! I’m going to use them to craft a giant teddy bear!

Could we do ash for the radio? No preferences for my bears! I’m going to use them to craft a giant teddy bear!
Order ready! Thank you for the TBT! 😁 you can come pick up this time! The dodo code is KTX63

The items are right in front of the airport~

The minimum is 1 million bells, and that's free 😊

Sweet! I'll take 8 million please :) I'll send over the bells ASAP and send the dodo code with it (ofc take your time, I'll be chilling for the next few hours)

Sweet! I'll take 8 million please :) I'll send over the bells ASAP and send the dodo code with it (ofc take your time, I'll be chilling for the next few hours)
On my way with the first 4 million IGB, then I'll be back one more time with the final 4 million, for a total of 8 million IGB 💖

@horan sorry I didn't respond! I had to go answer the door lol 😅 but I see you picked up the items, great! Thanks again for visiting my shop!~

Is it okay to order again? I’d like 2 stacks of stone and cookie’s picture for 6 TBT

Edit: can I add another stack of stone and up it to 9?

Is it okay to order again? I’d like 2 stacks of stone and cookie’s picture for 6 TBT

Edit: can I add another stack of stone and up it to 9?
Multiple orders in one day are always okay! I have everything ready for you :) my island or yours?

Back