Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Sorry for the delay, I'm free now and later today as well! If you're still around I will open up my island. c:
No worries at all! I'm free right now :) if you'd like me to plant the Lily of the Valleys in a specific area just lead the way! Just to confirm, this is your order:

Lily of the Valley x20
50 NMT
Pirate barrel x3
Pirate sideways barrel
Pirate ship cannon
Fish bait x10 stacks

For a total of 155 TBT 🍄

No worries at all! I'm free right now :) if you'd like me to plant the Lily of the Valleys in a specific area just lead the way! Just to confirm, this is your order:

Lily of the Valley x20
50 NMT
Pirate barrel x3
Pirate sideways barrel
Pirate ship cannon
Fish bait x10 stacks

For a total of 155 TBT 🍄

Perfect, thanks! There is a bit of open space to the right of my airport where you can plant, but everything is a mess haha so no worries about being too specific. c:

Dodo code is 1MWXL whenever you're ready!

Perfect, thanks! There is a bit of open space to the right of my airport where you can plant, but everything is a mess haha so no worries about being too specific. c:

Dodo code is 1MWXL whenever you're ready!
Thanks so much for the TBT! I'm heading over now 😊

I'd like to offer 12 tbt!
Hi! Thanks for visiting my shop 😊🍄 this will be for 12 million bells, correct? If so, I have your order ready for 12 TBT! I'm available now and for the rest of the day to trade.

You may come to my island to pick up the bells and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them for a faster, easier experience!

yes that's right! I'll dm you the dodo code in just a sec
Post automatically merged:

sorry im just reading over what you said, i'll be over there shortly~ feel free to share the dodo code!

Hi! Thanks for visiting my shop 😊🍄 this will be for 12 million bells, correct? If so, I have your order ready for 12 TBT! I'm available now and for the rest of the day to trade.

You may come to my island to pick up the bells and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them for a faster, easier experience!
okay! just dm me when you're ready for me to come over

Last edited:
yes that's right! I'll dm you the dodo code in just a sec

sorry im just reading over what you said, i'll be over there shortly~ feel free to share the dodo code!

okay! just dm me when you're ready for me to come over
No worries! DM'ing you now! 😁🍄

Hey again lol, can I order the following
  • Statues: ×3 gallant, ×5 beautiful, ×5 valiant, ×2 great
  • Gulliver: ×3 lucky cats, katana, stonehenge

Hey again lol, can I order the following
  • Statues: ×3 gallant, ×5 beautiful, ×5 valiant, ×2 great
  • Gulliver: ×3 lucky cats, katana, stonehenge
Coming right up! It'll be 90 TBT altogether~ for pick up, correct? My gates are currently open to another visitor but I could let you know the dodo code here ^^

Ooh I actually do need to update it! ^^ just a sec, please!

@Moonlight. Okay, it's now up to date ^^
Great, would love the following flowers 💐
  • 💚 ×5 green mums
  • 🤍 ×10 lily of the valleys
  • 💛 ×4 gold roses
  • 🩷 ×5 pink lilies, ×3 pink cosmos, ×5 pink hyacinths, ×5 pink roses, ×5 pink mums, ×5 pink windflowers, ×3 pink tulips
  • 🧡 ×3 orange pansies, ×3 orange lilies, ×3 orange tulips, ×3 orange hyacinths, ×3 orange roses
  • 💙 ×5 blue roses, ×5 blue pansies, ×5 blue windflowers, ×5 blue hyacinths
  • 💜 ×5 purple pansies, ×5 purple roses, ×5 purple tulips, ×5 purple hyacinths, ×5 purple windflowers, ×5 purple mums
  • 🖤 ×5 black roses, ×3 black tulips, ×3 black cosmos, ×5 black lilies

Great, would love the following flowers 💐
  • 💚 ×5 green mums
  • 🤍 ×10 lily of the valleys
  • 💛 ×4 gold roses
  • 🩷 ×5 pink lilies, ×3 pink cosmos, ×5 pink hyacinths, ×5 pink roses, ×5 pink mums, ×5 pink windflowers, ×3 pink tulips
  • 🧡 ×3 orange pansies, ×3 orange lilies, ×3 orange tulips, ×3 orange hyacinths, ×3 orange roses
  • 💙 ×5 blue roses, ×5 blue pansies, ×5 blue windflowers, ×5 blue hyacinths
  • 💜 ×5 purple pansies, ×5 purple roses, ×5 purple tulips, ×5 purple hyacinths, ×5 purple windflowers, ×5 purple mums
  • 🖤 ×5 black roses, ×3 black tulips, ×3 black cosmos, ×5 black lilies
No problem! The new total now will be 320 TBT for everything. It'll take several trips but I have time now if you're available? 😊 if not no worries! We can set up a time to meet whenever. I just need time to dig up all the flowers~

Do you by any chance maintains a treasure island? - I would like to visit one as in particular I am looking to buy the ACNH DIY Recipes for Wallpaper and flooring - the complete set I can pay in TBTs or whatever payment you prefer 💰💰 💰
😍

Do you by any chance maintains a treasure island? - I would like to visit one as in particular I am looking to buy the ACNH DIY Recipes for Wallpaper and flooring - the complete set I can pay in TBTs or whatever payment you prefer 💰💰 💰
😍
Sorry to say, I don't! The very best I could do for you is craft the ones I happen to already know~ if you'd rather not, that's okay! I hope you can find what you're looking for!

The wallpapers I’m looking for are all the animated ones, and the matching floors … there are a few of them that I don’t have, but I do have falling snow, autumn cherry blossom, etc.
My idea was to visit an island where the recipes are all laid out and you can just pick them up and learn them and if I already have them, I can just move onto the next.
😍😂

The wallpapers I’m looking for are all the animated ones, and the matching floors … there are a few of them that I don’t have, but I do have falling snow, autumn cherry blossom, etc.
My idea was to visit an island where the recipes are all laid out and you can just pick them up and learn them and if I already have them, I can just move onto the next.
😍😂
I'm afraid I can't help you there, sorry! Best of luck finding what you need!

Oh, never mind; just found someone selling the DIY I was going to ask to get crafted here!

Last edited:
Back