Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Panda! I'm about to finally start working on my island and in need of some pocket change... I'd be interested in getting 12 mil bells for 12 TBT if you have it available!

Hi Panda! I'm about to finally start working on my island and in need of some pocket change... I'd be interested in getting 12 mil bells for 12 TBT if you have it available!
Of course! I'll have it ready for you momentarily :) will let you know the dodo code in a PM, see you soon!

Hi :) when you have time, can I grab:
1 mil bells
10 orange hyacinths
7 purple tulips
Dala horse
For 27 tbt?

Also, I know you don’t have diys listed, but do you happen to have one for a beekeepers hive? Just thought I’d ask lol
Thank you :)

Hi :) when you have time, can I grab:
1 mil bells
10 orange hyacinths
7 purple tulips
Dala horse
For 27 tbt?

Also, I know you don’t have diys listed, but do you happen to have one for a beekeepers hive? Just thought I’d ask lol
Thank you :)
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop! I actually do have a spare Beekeeper's Hive DIY you can have if you still need it!~ It'll be just an extra 3 TBT for a total of 30 TBT for everything. I'm now open for business and available for the rest of the day to trade. For this order, we can do delivery to your island 😊🌷 when you're available again just let me know!
heya, can i grab 10 mill bells?
Of course! I'm online and available all day today to trade. This order will be for pick up at my island. Whenever you're ready just let me know 🙂 it'll be 10 TBT for 10 million bells.

Hello there friend!
can I get some wishlist items? Looking for these (any color):
luxury car
mini car
scooter
cruiser bike

Also, can you craft me a couple of trash bags and a barrel bath tub?
How about 25 TBT?

Hello there friend!
can I get some wishlist items? Looking for these (any color):
luxury car
mini car
scooter
cruiser bike

Also, can you craft me a couple of trash bags and a barrel bath tub?
How about 25 TBT?
Hi! I have everything except for the trash bags, I'm afraid I'm all out of the materials required to craft them. We can do just 20 TBT instead if that sounds fair 🌷

For the barrel bathtub, just to be sure, do you mean the Oil-barrel bathtub?

Back