• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Yes of course :) I just need to know if you will provide the regular tools for me to craft into gold, or if you would like me to provide them instead. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade if you're still interested.
Hey sorry Im a bit late, lmk if you are available ! if anything you can also discord me yamauchi#7261 . Is there an extra charge to provide the regular tools? i can come by but yes will need the tools provided

Hey sorry Im a bit late, lmk if you are available ! if anything you can also discord me yamauchi#7261 . Is there an extra charge to provide the regular tools? i can come by but yes will need the tools provided
No extra charge! ^^ whether it's me or the other trader providing the tools, the price will still be 10 TBT for the complete golden tool set~ I have your order ready now for you to come by and pick up. I don't have discord, I'm sorry to say, but I can send you a message here with the dodo code as soon as you're available as well. Just let me know~ no rush of course!

No extra charge! ^^ whether it's me or the other trader providing the tools, the price will still be 10 TBT for the complete golden tool set~ I have your order ready now for you to come by and pick up. I don't have discord, I'm sorry to say, but I can send you a message here with the dodo code as soon as you're available as well. Just let me know~ no rush of course!
No worries! Thank you for the tools in advance, message me the DODO whenever i'll be on standbyy :D also bells have been sent!

hey! i just saw that you can craft most items or overall check if you have any wishlist items.. was wondering if you happened to have anything in this list?
let me know, thanks so much. will pay whatever amount<3

hey! i just saw that you can craft most items or overall check if you have any wishlist items.. was wondering if you happened to have anything in this list?
let me know, thanks so much. will pay whatever amount<3
Hello again! After taking a careful look at your wishlist, I can confirm I do have everything you are looking for except for these specific items:
  • Nuptial Ring Pillow​
  • Wedding Flower Stand​
  • My Melody Chair​
  • Gallant Statue (fake)​
  • Orchid Mantis Model​
  • Picnic Basket​
  • Tea Set​
  • Traditional Tea Set​
  • Wedding Decoration​
  • Laseroid​
  • Visual Punk Dress​
Each item will cost 3 TBT~ if this sounds good just let me know and I can begin getting everything ready.

Hello again! After taking a careful look at your wishlist, I can confirm I do have everything you are looking for except for these specific items:
  • Nuptial Ring Pillow​
  • Wedding Flower Stand​
  • My Melody Chair​
  • Gallant Statue (fake)​
  • Orchid Mantis Model​
  • Picnic Basket​
  • Tea Set​
  • Traditional Tea Set​
  • Wedding Decoration​
  • Laseroid​
  • Visual Punk Dress​
Each item will cost 3 TBT~ if this sounds good just let me know and I can begin getting everything ready.
Perfect, I'll come pick them up asap. Let me know the dodo! :)
Post automatically merged:

and just confirming, is there 53 items? just wanting to know so i can calculate the tbt ^.^ would also like to clarify you won't have to include the plaza teacup ride and starry garland! for the star fragments, is it just one or a stack? if just one single fragment, no need to include it either. thanks!

i also realize my iron garden table meant to be the DIY instead of item, however if you have either it would be appreciated whether it is the crafted item or diy.

since i am restarting my town you will probably find me back in this forum anyways :) but will be on standby for the items , appreciate it!

Last edited:

and just confirming, is there 53 items? just wanting to know so i can calculate the tbt ^.^ would also like to clarify you won't have to include the plaza teacup ride<3

i also realize my iron garden table meant to be the DIY instead of item, however if you have either it would be appreciated whether it is the crafted item or diy.
I can confirm I have the crafted iron garden table available, yes. But I actually made a mistake with the Grand Piano, Stack of Books, Wooden Block Bookshelf and Heart Shaped Bouquet, it seems I don't have those items, after all :( sorry about that! But I do have everything else, yes. It's a total of 47 items, each one 3 TBT

As for the star fragments and large star fragments, did you want individual pieces or stacks? Each stack comes with 10 pieces.

I can confirm I have the crafted iron garden table available, yes. But I actually made a mistake with the Grand Piano, Stack of Books, Wooden Block Bookshelf and Heart Shaped Bouquet, it seems I don't have those items, after all :( sorry about that! But I do have everything else, yes. It's a total of 47 items, each one 3 TBT

As for the star fragments and large star fragments, did you want individual pieces or stacks? Each stack comes with 10 pieces.
No worries!:) If no grand piano, no need for the piano bench in that case!

If that's so, 46 items for 138 tbt sounds good, and for the star fragments if the stacks are 3 tbt I will grab those as well. Thanks!

No worries!:) If no grand piano, no need for the piano bench in that case!

If that's so, 46 items for 138 tbt sounds good, and for the star fragments if the stacks are 3 tbt I will grab those as well. Thanks!
Okay wonderful! Just give me about 10 - 15 minutes to order, craft and prepare all the items for you to come pick up, then I will send you a new message with the dodo code. I appreciate your patience :)

Okay wonderful! Just give me about 10 - 15 minutes to order, craft and prepare all the items for you to come pick up, then I will send you a new message with the dodo code. I appreciate your patience :)
no worries take your time<3 i will be heading out in about 45 minutes so if anything if it takes a bit longer we can trade afterwards ^_^ will be waiting on standby ! appreciate it. i'll send bells when dodo sent as well :D

Hi Panda! I need bells again LOL. Would I be able to get 20 million and also 100 NMT? I have small pockets but I think I can fit all the NMT in my pockets? Let me know if it’s too much of a hassle 😊

I’m going to take my dog for a walk, but I’ll check this thread when we get back! :)

Ok! We’re back and I’m available whenever c:

Last edited:
Hi Panda! I need bells again LOL. Would I be able to get 20 million and also 100 NMT? I have small pockets but I think I can fit all the NMT in my pockets? Let me know if it’s too much of a hassle 😊

I’m going to take my dog for a walk, but I’ll check this thread when we get back! :)

Ok! We’re back and I’m available whenever c:
Hi! It's so nice seeing you around again! 🥰🌷 sure thing! Apologies for replying so late, I decided to go back to sleep again this morning after a rough night haha

But I'm available anytime now if you're still around? The NMT will fit, no problem! And for the bells, you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit as usual!~

Altogether, it'll be 70 TBT for your order 🙂

Hi! It's so nice seeing you around again! 🥰🌷 sure thing! Apologies for replying so late, I decided to go back to sleep again this morning after a rough night haha

But I'm available anytime now if you're still around? The NMT will fit, no problem! And for the bells, you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit as usual!~

Altogether, it'll be 70 TBT for your order 🙂
Sounds great! I’m available now too. I’m sorry that you had a rough night! I hope that the extra sleep helped ❤️ sending the TBT!

P.S. Thank you for accommodating my small pockets! 😭

hello! i understand yesterday i said i didn't need the pastel plaza teacup ride - but actually i do!! i'm so sorry. if you're available today lmk i'll send 3tbt over just message me i should be free most of today! thanks so much

hello! i understand yesterday i said i didn't need the pastel plaza teacup ride - but actually i do!! i'm so sorry. if you're available today lmk i'll send 3tbt over just message me i should be free most of today! thanks so much
No problem! I'm available for a couple more hours. I have it ready for you anytime you're ready to come pick up 🙂 just let me know when I should open my gates!~

Back