Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hiya~
Hope you're doing well. May I get 200 Nook miles tickets~
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop ^^ I have your order ready. I'll go ahead and PM you now so that we can set up a time to trade, we can meet up either at my island or yours! Whichever is easiest for you~

Good morning! Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I had already logged off for the night but I'm available now and for the rest of the day to complete our trade 😊 thank you for visiting my shop and for the 13 TBT payment!

Just let me know when you're online again and we can set up a time to trade, no rush!
Oh, it's more than fine! I appreciate the things you offer so I was just excited for when you came back online. I'm online currently and will be online for until 5am EST!

Hii,

I was wonderig if I could get 12 mill bells? Thanks :) Gimme a ping since I might be away from my phone!
Totally! It'll be just 12 TBT :) I'll be online until late tonight so when you're ready for the dodo code just let me know! I might not respond right away because I'll be making dinner lol
Oh, it's more than fine! I appreciate the things you offer so I was just excited for when you came back online. I'm online currently and will be online for until 5am EST!
Sounds good! I have time now to trade :) would you like me to bring you the golden rose first or would you like to come to my island to pick up the IGB? If you have an outdoor ABD on your island I can use it to withdraw bells for you.
Are you able to craft a robot hero, Aquarius urn, and 2 Capricorn ornaments? :)
I can, yes! I'll use my materials to craft if you don't have rusted parts, for example. But if you do have the materials I can use them to craft for you :) just let me know!

Totally! It'll be just 12 TBT :) I'll be online until late tonight so when you're ready for the dodo code just let me know! I might not respond right away because I'll be making dinner lol

Sounds good! I have time now to trade :) would you like me to bring you the golden rose first or would you like to come to my island to pick up the IGB? If you have an outdoor ABD on your island I can use it to withdraw bells for you.

I can, yes! I'll use my materials to craft if you don't have rusted parts, for example. But if you do have the materials I can use them to craft for you :) just let me know!
I don't have an ABD though I wish I did and will likely get one soon! So I can come to your island first and then you can come over with the rose. :> I'm ready to come over whenever!

Hi! Cool! I'll be free around anytime, just lemme know when your free!

I don't have an ABD though I wish I did and will likely get one soon! So I can come to your island first and then you can come over with the rose. :> I'm ready to come over whenever!
The dodo code has been sent via message! You can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells. See you soon!
Hi! Cool! I'll be free around anytime, just lemme know when your free!
As soon as I take care of the trade above I will PM you the dodo code so you can come over to pick up the bells :)

I don't have the materials so I'd be paying in tbt (is 50 tbt total fine?) if you're still available :)

I don't have the materials so I'd be paying in tbt (is 50 tbt total fine?) if you're still available :)
That's perfect, thank you! No worries, I'll craft everything with my materials. I'll get started as soon as the payment is received~ would you like to pick up? My gates are still open from my last trade.

Back