Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey! Can I get ,
5 x purple hyacinths
5x orange hyacinths
A stack of large star fragments
A stack of star fragments
A stack of aries fragments
A stack of capricorn fragmens
A stack of gold nuggets
And 20 million bells

I believe that’ll be 55 Tbt ? Correct me if im wrong :)
Sorry for the long order and Thankyou!:)

Last edited:
Hey! Can I get ,
5 x purple hyacinths
5x orange hyacinths
A stack of large star fragments
A stack of aries fragments
A stack of capricorn fragmens
A stack of gold nuggets
And 20 million bells

I believe that’ll be 55 Tbt ? Correct me if im wrong :)
Sorry for the long order and Thankyou!:)
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop! 💚 You're total will be 55 TBT, correct! We can do pick up, as I have an outdoor ABD by my house you can use to deposit the bells as I drop them.

I'll prepare your order and message you the dodo code as soon as payment has been received. Thanks again!~

Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop! 💚 You're total will be 55 TBT, correct! We can do pick up, as I have an outdoor ABD by my house you can use to deposit the bells as I drop them.

I'll prepare your order and message you the dodo code as soon as payment has been received. Thanks again!~
Great thankyou! I was also wondering if I can get a full set of gold tools? I’ll bring the tools when I collect :) let me know when youre ready and I’ll send the 65 tbt! Thankyou again :)

Hi again!
Can I get :
3 gold watering cans
3 million bells
5 black roses
5 pink lilies

I believe that’ll be 24 tbt?

Please and thankyou :)

Hi again!
Can I get :
3 gold watering cans
3 million bells
5 black roses
5 pink lilies

I believe that’ll be 24 tbt?

Please and thankyou :)
Order ready for 24 TBT, correct :) I'll bring you the flowers and stack of star fragments first, then I'll come back another trip to bring you the bells. Do you have the 3 watering cans and a crafting station I can use?

Order ready for 24 TBT, correct :) I'll bring you the flowers and stack of star fragments first, then I'll come back another trip to bring you the bells. Do you have the 3 watering cans and a crafting station I can use?
Great thankyou! Yep I have a bench and the cans prepared :) I’ll open my gates and pm you the dodo code

hello!! i have a pretty big flower order lol... i would also like to buy 4 lucky cats off of ya :)

in terms of flowers:
  • cosmos: x3 pink, x3 orange, x3 black
  • lilies: x3 orange, x5 pink, x5 black
  • mums: x5 pink, x5 purple, x5 green
  • pansies: x3 orange, x5 blue, x5 purple
  • windflowers: x10 pink, x5 blue, x5 purple
  • hyacinths: x10 pink, x10 blue, x10 purple
  • tulips: x3 orange, x3 pink, x5 purple, x5 black
  • roses: x3 purple, x3 orange, x10 black, x10 blue, x10 pink
on the off chance, do you also sell lily of the valley flowers? just thought i'd ask in case :)

hello!! i have a pretty big flower order lol... i would also like to buy 4 lucky cats off of ya :)

in terms of flowers:
  • cosmos: x3 pink, x3 orange, x3 black
  • lilies: x3 orange, x5 pink, x5 black
  • mums: x5 pink, x5 purple, x5 green
  • pansies: x3 orange, x5 blue, x5 purple
  • windflowers: x10 pink, x5 blue, x5 purple
  • hyacinths: x10 pink, x10 blue, x10 purple
  • tulips: x3 orange, x3 pink, x5 purple, x5 black
  • roses: x3 purple, x3 orange, x10 black, x10 blue, x10 pink
on the off chance, do you also sell lily of the valley flowers? just thought i'd ask in case :)
Hi! I'm now online and available to prepare your order 😊 I do have Lily of the Valleys, yes, but in very limited stock because they're a specialty flower, but I do have 15 of them I can sell for 5 TBT each, just like the gold roses.

The total for everything without the Lily of the Valleys will be 280 TBT but if you would like to add the Lily of the Valleys to your order just let me know!~ thank you for ordering!

Last edited:
Back