Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Please could I get 12 mil igb for 12 tbt pls :)
Most definitely :) thank you for visiting my shop! You can come pick up the bells and use the outdoor ABD to deposit them as I drop them. Once I receive the 12 TBT payment I'll prepare your order and let you know the dodo code~

Heya Panda. I need 1 stack of Cherries for 5TBT as it's the only fruit I don't have.

I'll send you the Dodo code once you confirm you are ready. :)

Please could I get 20 NMT, 2 million bells, 2 stacks of pearls and 2 stacks of gold nuggets please? :D It would come to 32 tbt if my maths is right? Thank you! :D

Please could I get 20 NMT, 2 million bells, 2 stacks of pearls and 2 stacks of gold nuggets please? :D It would come to 32 tbt if my maths is right? Thank you! :D
Hi! Here's your order and total:

20 NMT = 10 TBT
2 million IGB = 2 TBT
2 stacks of pearls = 10 TBT
2 stacks of gold nuggets = 10 TBT

Total = 32 TBT, correct! For this order we can do either pick up or drop off, whichever is easiest for you ☺️ just let me know! I'll get started on preparing your order as soon as the 32 TBT payment has been received and confirmed~ thank you so much for visiting my shop!

Hi! Here's your order and total:

20 NMT = 10 TBT
2 million IGB = 2 TBT
2 stacks of pearls = 10 TBT
2 stacks of gold nuggets = 10 TBT

Total = 32 TBT, correct! For this order we can do either pick up or drop off, whichever is easiest for you ☺️ just let me know! I'll get started on preparing your order as soon as the 32 TBT payment has been received and confirmed~ thank you so much for visiting my shop!
No problem, I'll come and pick up if that's okay? :D

hi froggy friend! long time no ribbet hahaha. i know these items are not on your main page but i figured i'd ask anyways since they are just standard nook mile items, its ok if you dont have these ready tho, but if you do can i please buy one snack machine, one drink machine, two portapotties, one beach volleyball net, and one large shed for tbt? let me know how much it wil be. thanks <3

hi froggy friend! long time no ribbet hahaha. i know these items are not on your main page but i figured i'd ask anyways since they are just standard nook mile items, its ok if you dont have these ready tho, but if you do can i please buy one snack machine, one drink machine, two portapotties, one beach volleyball net, and one large shed for tbt? let me know how much it wil be. thanks <3
Long time no ribbit indeed froggy! 💚🌷 I hope you've been well! I have enough nook miles to get you all these, but just to be sure, by large shed do you mean the storage shed? Just let me know and I'll order everything for you. For each item, would 5 TBT each be okay?

Long time no ribbit indeed froggy! 💚🌷 I hope you've been well! I have enough nook miles to get you all these, but just to be sure, by large shed do you mean the storage shed? Just let me know and I'll order everything for you. For each item, would 5 TBT each be okay?
I've been alright! Life has been busy lately and I haven't had much time to play AC or be on TBTF but the fair has brought me back! And yes the storage shed that costs nook miles. And so total is 30 tbt right?

I've been alright! Life has been busy lately and I haven't had much time to play AC or be on TBTF but the fair has brought me back! And yes the storage shed that costs nook miles. And so total is 30 tbt right?
30 TBT total, correct! I have everything ready for you to come pick up since my gates are already open :) dodo code is KQ5DH

Just hop on by whenever you can!
Hii Panda,

I was wondering I could get 20 nmts?
You bet :) it's just 10 TBT. You can come pick up! Dodo code is KQ5DH

See you soon!

30 TBT total, correct! I have everything ready for you to come pick up since my gates are already open :) dodo code is KQ5DH

Just hop on by whenever you can!

You bet :) it's just 10 TBT. You can come pick up! Dodo code is KQ5DH

See you soon!
ok let me put some stuff in my storage then i'll be on my way! sending the tbt now :)

Back