• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hey, could I get 12 green mum plants?

also, I know it's not listed on your shop, but could I ask if you know if leif is selling holly starts at your harv's (or on your island, if he's there today), provided you have his rv unlocked? since I'm also wanting 2 of those, but I don't think he wants to sell them on my southern hemi island

either way, I'm more than willing to pay for them too, ofc

just lmk if you can/can't get and how much possibly extra, and I'll send the 12tbt (or more) your way

hey, could I get 12 green mum plants?

also, I know it's not listed on your shop, but could I ask if you know if leif is selling holly starts at your harv's (or on your island, if he's there today), provided you have his rv unlocked? since I'm also wanting 2 of those, but I don't think he wants to sell them on my southern hemi island

either way, I'm more than willing to pay for them too, ofc

just lmk if you can/can't get and how much possibly extra, and I'll send the 12tbt (or more) your way
I'll go pay him a visit at Harv's and see if he's willing to cooperate. Will get back to you shortly.

Hi! Can I get 1 million bells and the following flowers please?
Green mums x3
Pink cosmos x2
Pink hyacinths x1
Pink windflowers x2
Pink tulips x1
Orange cosmos x2
Orange lilies x2
Orange roses x1
Orange tulips x1
Orange hyacinths x1
Blue windflowers x2
Blue roses x1
Blue hyacinths x2
Purple windflowers x2
Purple hyacinths x2
It's 11am here, and I'll be around all day! :)

Back