• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there. It's me! Can I order:
- 5 stacks of iron nuggets (5 x 5 = 25TBT)
- 5 stacks of regular wood (5 x 5 = 25TBT)

Total: 50 TBT

Many thanks in advance.

Hey there. It's me! Can I order:
- 5 stacks of iron nuggets (5 x 5 = 25TBT)
- 5 stacks of regular wood (5 x 5 = 25TBT)

Total: 50 TBT

Many thanks in advance.
Order ready! 👍🏽 Let's do either pick up or drop off, whichever is easiest for you. Thank you for visiting my shop!

Hi! I would like to order the following:

- 12 million IGB
- 10 stacks of Star Fragments
- 1 stack of peaches
- 1 stack of oranges
- 1 stack of pears
- 25 Blue Windflowers

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey! Could I get Gayles villager photo for 25 TBT? Thanks!
Hi! I would like to order the following:

- 12 million IGB
- 10 stacks of Star Fragments
- 1 stack of peaches
- 1 stack of oranges
- 1 stack of pears
- 25 Blue Windflowers

Thank you!
Good day to you both! Thank you for ordering ☺️ I'm now online and available for the rest of the day to trade if you are still interested in your orders. Please feel free to send me a new PM whenever you are available as well and I will take care of your orders accordingly~

Hello! I’d love to order:
-4 Pagoda
-3 pirate barrel
-3 sideways pirate barrel

Would that be 160 TBT?

Hello! I’d love to order:
-4 Pagoda
-3 pirate barrel
-3 sideways pirate barrel

Would that be 160 TBT?
That's correct :) your order is ready for pick up or drop off anytime you're free to trade. You may send me a new PM at your leisure~ thank you for ordering!

Hello I started a new island and would like to order the following:

- 12 million IGB
- 10 NMT
Total = 17 TBT
Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. If you're still interested you can come pick up your order at my island. Just let me know!

Hello! I would like to order 12 million bells :)

Edit: Can I also add 1 stack of regular snowflakes to that as well?

Total=17 TBT

Last edited:

Ready for new orders!
Hello! I would like to order 12 million bells :)

Edit: Can I also add 1 stack of regular snowflakes to that as well?

Total=17 TBT
Hello! Thank you for ordering ☺️ I'm now online and available to trade if you're still interested. You can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells as well as pick up the stack of regular snowflakes, for a total of 17 TBT~ you can post here or send me a new PM whenever you're ready.

hello! i'd like 2 purple hyacinths and 2 blue roses. would that be alright? that would cost 10 TBT total, right?

hello! i'd like 2 purple hyacinths and 2 blue roses. would that be alright? that would cost 10 TBT total, right?
Your total would be just 8 TBT ☺️ 2 for the 2 purple hyacinths and 6 for the 2 blue roses. I have your order ready for drop off. You can send me a message with dodo code anytime. Thank you for ordering!

Back