• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello LittleMissPanda,

Could I please preorder some items for delivery later today? I'm not sure if I'll be available afternoon or evening but if you let me know when you are ready, I'll send a dodo code once I'm up. (Feeling kinda sick today and might need a nap but won't sleep all day.)

I would like

2 million bells
2 green mums
2 pink mums
2 pink hyacinths
2 orange hyacinths
2 purple windflowers
1 gold rose
2 stacks of fish bait
1 stack acorns
1 stack gold ornaments
1 stack pine cones
1 stack maple leaves
1 stack cherry blossom petals
1 stack wood
1 stack rusted parts

Thanks!

Hey there! I'm looking to buy pine cones, acorns and maple leaves if you still have some ☺ I'll gladly pay for them.

Just to confirm though, in a stack, using maple leaves for example, would I be getting 45 stacks for 5 tbt? Thank you so much!

Hi! Could I get the 8 million IGB for 8 tbt? Sent the TBT in advance
Thank you for the 8 TBT payment in advance! I'll be available in an hour from now to fulfill your order :)
Hello LittleMissPanda,

Could I please preorder some items for delivery later today? I'm not sure if I'll be available afternoon or evening but if you let me know when you are ready, I'll send a dodo code once I'm up. (Feeling kinda sick today and might need a nap but won't sleep all day.)

I would like

2 million bells
2 green mums
2 pink mums
2 pink hyacinths
2 orange hyacinths
2 purple windflowers
1 gold rose
2 stacks of fish bait
1 stack acorns
1 stack gold ornaments
1 stack pine cones
1 stack maple leaves
1 stack cherry blossom petals
1 stack wood
1 stack rusted parts

Thanks!
Thank you so much for the pre-payment :) I'll be sure to message you as soon as I'm available. If anything, we can work out a time that is best for you. Get well soon 💕
Hey there! I'm looking to buy pine cones, acorns and maple leaves if you still have some ☺ I'll gladly pay for them.

Just to confirm though, in a stack, using maple leaves for example, would I be getting 45 stacks for 5 tbt? Thank you so much!
Hi! I have all your requested materials available ☺ to answer your question, maple leaf stacks come with 10 pieces. So you would pay 5 TBT per stack. For example, 5 stacks of maple leaves are a total of 50 individual maple leaves.
hi again! i'd love 5x green mums, 5x blue pansies, 5x purple windflowers, 5x pink windflowers, and 5x orange pansies!
Sure thing! I'll be available in just an hour from now 😊 I'll be sure to message you!

Ooo, ok! So just to clarify, for a total of 15 tbt, I'll get 10 stack per requested item?

Now ONLINE for the day!!

pending orders

@shouyou
@maria110
@Dunquixote
@FRANS_PLAYER

Please feel free to send me a new PM and I will take care of your orders accordingly. Thank you in advance!

@Cosmic_Crossfade to answer your question, 1 stack of acorns, 1 stack of pinecones and1 stack of maple leaves will be 15 TBT~ do you mean that you want to order 10 stacks of each material type? Just let me know ^^​

Now ONLINE for the day!!

pending orders

@shouyou
@maria110
@Dunquixote
@FRANS_PLAYER

Please feel free to send me a new PM and I will take care of your orders accordingly. Thank you in advance!

@Cosmic_Crossfade to answer your question, 1 stack of acorns, 1 stack of pinecones and1 stack of maple leaves will be 15 TBT~ do you mean that you want to order 10 stacks of each material type? Just let me know ^^​

Hi Panda! I just wanted to let you know I sent you a message; if I don’t respond when you get to my order, I apologize since I might fall asleep. I got up early to see the kittens when they got here. Take as much time as you need, and again sorry for the inconvenience if that ends up happening as well as waiting to do the trade today. 💜

Bump~ ONLINE and ready for business!
  • Will continue to amass IGB over the course of the weekend.
  • Will continue to breed more hybrids over the course of the weekend.
  • Restocked on more NMTs
  • Restocked on more materials, including wood, hardwood, fish bait, star fragments, stone and white pumpkins.

Back