Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello!! I’d like to buy your stock of pink, blue, and purple hyacinths and 12 mil IGB for 72tbt! Isabelle still doesn’t think I have enough flowers smh 😒

Hello!! I’d like to buy your stock of pink, blue, and purple hyacinths and 12 mil IGB for 72tbt! Isabelle still doesn’t think I have enough flowers smh 😒
Hello!
Can I get 60mil IGB for 60TBT please?
Hello to you both! Thanks for visiting my shop and sorry for the late reply! I can prepare both your orders if either of you is still online and available. I'll message you both 😊❤️

Hello to you both! Thanks for visiting my shop and sorry for the late reply! I can prepare both your orders if either of you is still online and available. I'll message you both 😊❤️
Thank you so much! I’m actually about to have unexpected company over, so won’t be able to get on until probably after 8pm tonight. Will that work for you? Thank you and sorry for the delay!

Thank you so much! I’m actually about to have unexpected company over, so won’t be able to get on until probably after 8pm tonight. Will that work for you? Thank you and sorry for the delay!
That totally works for me, yes! I need to step out for a couple of hours but I'll definitely be sure to message you as soon as I'm available again 😊 I'll reserve the flowers for you. I appreciate your patience! 💖💖💖

Hiii! Thanks for visiting my shop 😊🌷 your total will be 12 TBT, thank you! We can do either pick up or drop off, whichever you prefer!
Pick up is probably better for me. I have this fenced off trading space and I dunno if everything will fit in there asjdhs. Sending the TBT now!

Pick up is probably better for me. I have this fenced off trading space and I dunno if everything will fit in there asjdhs. Sending the TBT now!
We can do pick up at my island, definitely! I have plenty of space, and if it's easier for you, you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them.

Thank you for the payment! I'll message you the dodo code in a PM momentarily!

Back