• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I am back once again, for 4x orange pansies this time

also, any chance your nook's/leif has hyacis and/or cameillias? since I'm also looking for at least 2 (red) of the former (though a couple of extras just in case wouldn't hurt) and 1 (pink) of the latter

I am back once again, for 4x orange pansies this time

also, any chance your nook's/leif has hyacis and/or cameillias? since I'm also looking for at least 2 (red) of the former (though a couple of extras just in case wouldn't hurt) and 1 (pink) of the latter
My Nook's only sells pansies, cosmos and windflowers, and Leif refuses to spawn no matter how much I time travel, but I do have the 4 orange pansies ready if you're still interested. Just let me know.

My Nook's only sells pansies, cosmos and windflowers, and Leif refuses to spawn no matter how much I time travel, but I do have the 4 orange pansies ready if you're still interested. Just let me know.
ah well. no worries then

I'll pm you the dodo, but could I also tack 2 pink windflowers to the order as well? feel like I'll be wanting these next and may as well just get it all done at once

ah well. no worries then

I'll pm you the dodo, but could I also tack 2 pink windflowers to the order as well? feel like I'll be wanting these next and may as well just get it all done at once
Sure thing! Sorry I can't help you with the hyacinths/camelias. Any other day Leif spawns in no problem, but when you actually want him the game decides, "Meh, never heard of him."

I left our previous PM open, see you there.

Back