• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Would I be able to get 4 million in game bells for 4 TBT bells please? Trying to pay off stuff for me and my town. (Also if theres a chance you can get me a ABD as well. I can give you 10 TBT for it)

Would I be able to get 4 million in game bells for 4 TBT bells please? Trying to pay off stuff for me and my town. (Also if theres a chance you can get me a ABD as well. I can give you 10 TBT for it)
I can do this for you, sure! The ABD is an item you can get by redeeming 9,900 Nook Miles but I don't mind using it to get you one, since I've accumulated like, 500,000 nook miles LOL 😂 the one I have available right now is the color blue, but if you would like a different color you would have to take it to Cyrus at Harv's Island so that he can customize it for you.

You can come pick it up and the 4 million IGB at my island if you're ready now to trade :) you can send me a message anytime you're ready for the dodo code. Thanks so much!

Back