• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor name: lee
town name: osaka
fc: 2681-4850-6939
requested villager: chrissy
amiibo number: 300
plot available? no, but i will get one open
availability/time zone: most weekdays and eastern daylight time
total tbt: 10
i will send the payment once i get an open plot, thank you! :)

Hi thank you for ordering again:)
Sure let me know when you have open space.
I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks!! <3 :)

No problem:) enjoy!

Mayor Name : Jazzy
Town Name : Ponymoon
Friend Code: 5473 - 2907 - 3117
Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability & Time zone: Available now for a half hour or so :) (midnight) in GMT+1
Total TBT : 10

many thanks! I’ll send the bells over now :)

edit: I think I’m an hour behind you so I’ll be around all day tomorrow from around 11 am to 11:30 pm tomorrow (in CET)

Last edited:
Hi Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your both villagers now. It will take me 30min. I will let you know when your villagers are ready for you. Could you please let me know which villager you like to adopt first. Thank you.

I add your friend code.
Could you add my friend code please? It is written in first post of this thread. :)thank you.

When you post here could you please give me ‘like’, click ‘like’ so that I can get notifications from you.

hi both your villagers are ready to collect let me know when you are available. Thank you.
Oh wow! Non of these messages came through yesterday I am so sorry

Mayor Name : Laporeil
Town Name : Okuno
Friend Code: 1607-8123-8292
Requested Villager(s): Bunnie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 087
Availability & Time zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)
Total TBT: 10

Mayor Name : Jazzy
Town Name : Ponymoon
Friend Code: 5473 - 2907 - 3117
Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
Availability & Time zone: Available now for a half hour or so :) (midnight) in GMT+1
Total TBT : 10

many thanks! I’ll send the bells over now :)

edit: I think I’m an hour behind you so I’ll be around all day tomorrow from around 11 am to 11:30 pm tomorrow (in CET)

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Your villager is ready for you. Let me know when you are online:) thank you for ordering a villager from me. thanks

Oh wow! Non of these messages came through yesterday I am so sorry

No worry:) I am available rn.
If you are available I can open gate for you so let me know. Thank you.

I ended up busy but I am available now and I sent the tbt!

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Your villager is ready for you let me know when you are available to collect your villager. Thank you :)

Hi thank you for ordering.
I will start working on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi thank you for ordering.
You need to click bells, donate, put my username and the amount of tbt, then click donate. This way only you can send tbt. Thank you.

Oh that explains it. I was using mobile so I couldnt find the donate button. Payment has been sent for real this time.

Hi I just received tbt.
I will work on your villager now.
It will take me 15-20min to do it.
I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.

Hi your villager is ready for you.
If you are still online I will open my gate for you to collect. Let me know if you are still available. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi I just received tbt.
I will work on your villager now.
It will take me 15-20min to do it.
I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.

Hi your villager is ready for you.
If you are still online I will open my gate for you to collect. Let me know if you are still available. Thank you.

Hey I'm available and ready right now.

I will not be available until 1pm or 2pm EST. Sorry about that! I will let you know when I’m available! Apologies!

Hey just a silly question.. but besides villager adoption do you work with quick Villager holding services? I love my villagers but hate their house positions.. i would love to have someone in another town to take them and give it back, specially someone trustable like you. Just asking because amiibo cards that turn that process a lot faster.. if you dont thats totally fine, but if you do, tell me your price and ill be happy to donate

Hey just a silly question.. but besides villager adoption do you work with quick Villager holding services? I love my villagers but hate their house positions.. i would love to have someone in another town to take them and give it back, specially someone trustable like you. Just asking because amiibo cards that turn that process a lot faster.. if you dont thats totally fine, but if you do, tell me your price and ill be happy to donate

Hi thank you for asking this to me :) but I am sorry I don’t do this because I rotate so many villagers every day so most of villagers moved away from my town so quickly. That is why even me I always ask people here to only ask me villager adoption when they have open space because not easy for me to keep villagers in my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back