• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i am ready

Ok. I will open my gate now
Post automatically merged:

My gate is opened

hii i have : callie shirt, pompurin shoes, right splatfest sign, lemon pack, star dress tank, toga

Sorry I see only 3items? What happened to other items? Will you send me tbt for them instead?

Last edited:
I’ll send 5tbt. I also have the lecture hall desk and HHA women’s jacket and topknot wig. Will I be able to get marina today?

I’ll send 5tbt. I also have the lecture hall desk and HHA women’s jacket and topknot wig. Will I be able to get marina today?

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance and I will take the items you listed. I will work on your villager now. I will let you know when your villager is ready. It will mabey take 15-20min from now. Talk to you later if you are around.

Hi Theblusea

Your villager is ready for you.
When you are ready let me know:)

Last edited:
[Request form]
Mayor Name : Mirabell
Town Name : Tessera
Friend Code: left sidebar
Requested Villager(s) : Bruce
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 389
Availability:every day from 2 pm till 9 pm