• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New items in slingshots?!

Foreversacredx

Bells
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
So I shot down a balloon and got a garden chair which wasn't on my list of things I needed, I also went to Nook's and I can't re order it so I'm guessing it's a new item! :D COOL!

Last edited:
What does it look like? Are there new things in the presents now?? (bc the balloon series sucks aha)

Oh yeah. I'm glad they updated the balloon presents! Because the balloon furniture got old real quick >_>

Last edited:
I was so excited when I found out about this! I used to love shooting down presents in WW, but quickly got bored of it in NL.

OMG I'm so happy about this! I hate the balloon series and getting truly random items is exciting! :D

This is best update ever, i am new in ACNL, but balloons presents are really boring (to me at least)

So happy about this. Finally not going to be selling loads of ballon hats in re-tail!!

This makes me actually want to shoot down balloons again!

I hope it includes random catalog furniture.
I've seen people list a few items that sound cool - I'm so tired of balloon furniture!

found so far:
• capsule toy machine
• regal chair

which makes me believe it sends out now random furniture as well!

If this is indeed true, and if the balloon presents became random again instead of the ugly balloon set, then I would be so happy! My wish would have come true lol

Yay! This is wonderful news, especially since I've been playing since release!!! Now I have a reason to carry my slingshot. Currently I just keep it on the ground by the Town Tree. The only reason I randomly shot them down these days is for the balloon badges. So cool that some of the furniture is new items! :D

Just to let you know the balloon furniture is still available, it's just not as common LD

Last edited:
Just read this and realised I had blatantly ignored at least 10 presents since the update.....
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back