• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Heya Nat, sorry for the late reply. I've got your items ready now, it'll be 2 tbt. Let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll set up a dodo. :)
I'm available now! I added some stuff last minute but don't worry about them until another day! I'm ready for the shoes and bag :)

I'm available now! I added some stuff last minute but don't worry about them until another day! I'm ready for the shoes and bag :)
Oh I can grab them for you now, it's no problem at all. :)
It'll be another 8 tbt (10 total including the tbt you sent)

Oh I can grab them for you now, it's no problem at all. :)
It'll be another 8 tbt (10 total including the tbt you sent)
Your flexibility is amazing! Sent the additional 8 bells! Thank you for being so patient with me!

Your flexibility is amazing! Sent the additional 8 bells! Thank you for being so patient with me!
Of course! Dodo's at the top of the thread for you now!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I order

Nutcracker x2
Pagoda
South Pole
Hey there sure thing, it'll be 25 tbt total, let me know when you're available to pick up and I'll get you a dodo. :)

Last edited:
Hello! I’d like to buy the ff:
- 10 pale green wheat fields
- 9 dark brown simple panels
- 5 damaged fences
- 4 brown storefronts
- 3 white windmills
- 2 bicycles (1 green, 1 white)
- 2 red shopping carts
- 2 damaged minicars
- 2 dark brown lecture-hall benches
- 1 silver scooter

lmk how much everything is c: ty!! it’s 40 items so i think it’s perfect for one trip. ^^

Hello! I’d like to buy the ff:
- 10 pale green wheat fields
- 9 dark brown simple panels
- 5 damaged fences
- 4 brown storefronts
- 3 white windmills
- 2 bicycles (1 green, 1 white)
- 2 red shopping carts
- 2 damaged minicars
- 2 dark brown lecture-hall benches
- 1 silver scooter

lmk how much everything is c: ty!! it’s 40 items so i think it’s perfect for one trip. ^^
Heya Skarmoury, your total comes to 46 tbt. I'm working on your order now, I'll let you know when it's ready. :)

Edit: Which bikes are you looking for cruiser bikes or mountain bikes?
Other than those I have your items ready for you whenever you're around!

Last edited:
Heya Skarmoury, your total comes to 46 tbt. I'm working on your order now, I'll let you know when it's ready. :)

Edit: Which bikes are you looking for cruiser bikes or mountain bikes?
Other than those I have your items ready for you whenever you're around!
Cruiser! Sorry I forgot there were different kinds of bikes lol.
I'm otw to work rn but I'll PM you when I get home! ^^

Hiya! Could I please order a Future-tech Wall?
I've never used TBT currency before but if I understand it right I should have enough, I can just send them to you through my profile right? (@_@)

Hiya! Could I please order a Future-tech Wall?
I've never used TBT currency before but if I understand it right I should have enough, I can just send them to you through my profile right? (@_@)
Hey there, sure thing. Easiest way to send tbt is by clicking the amount I have in the sidebar, if you're on mobile, click my name and then "bells" and the prompt to donate should pop up, it'll be 5 tbt.
I'll get you a dodo in a few if you're available to pick up now :)

I also have cityscape wall for 5 tbt it you're still looking for that one too.

Last edited:
Hey there, sure thing. Easiest way to send tbt is by clicking the amount I have in the sidebar, if you're on mobile, click my name and then "bells" and the prompt to donate should pop up, it'll be 5 tbt.
I'll get you a dodo in a few if you're available to pick up now :)

I also have cityscape wall for 5 tbt it you're still looking for that one too.
Oh that's way easier, thanks for letting me know! I'd love both the future-tech wall and cityscape wall please! :D

Hi again! Could I order

Pirate ship canon
Coffee shop wall
Dojo wall
Old board flooring
Palace tile
Full zodiac animal set

I believe that’s 64 tbt?

Back