• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

@moon_child - did you get the hibiscus surfboard yet? I have a few in my surf shop and could let you touch-trade one, or just hand one over, whichever is easier for you.

Hiya Sagwa... i was looking for hibiscus surfboard also... i have a cool surfboard... Shall we trade?

Hi everyone

I recently restarted my game (couple weeks ago) and I am missing most fruit.

Would anybody be willing to give me 3 of oranges, peaches and cherries?

thank you :)

I need the following Nook Mile items for Equal Trade:

Teacup Ride (gorgeous)
Teacup Ride (colorful)
Parabolic Antenna (green logo)

I have the following to trade:

Teacup Ride (x2 pastel)
Parabolic Antenna (plain)

I need the following Nook Mile items for Equal Trade:

Teacup Ride (gorgeous)
Teacup Ride (colorful)

I have the following to trade:

Teacup Ride (x2 pastel)
Parabolic Antenna (plain)
Hi!! I can trade you a colorful teacup ride in exchange for the pastel one :)
Post automatically merged:

I am currently looking for any festive/winter exclusive DIYs! I wasn't able to get on my Switch a lot and I'm hoping to collect as many as I can, but if anyone has any extras I'd love them! I can trade whatever you'd like if I have it, or NMT/TBT of course! :)

Last edited:
So I'm busy crafting paths for my village, and I've collected some... 300+ diy cards, many from the villagers each day, lots from balloons, some duplicates from events and Celeste, stuff like that. I've been storing them on the bottom right side of my village and I just don't have room for them anymore! I feel bad just tossing them in a bin or vending them though. So would anyone that would like a slight head start, or maybe will find something new, like to look them over? But please don't just take them, if you don't have then just use right away! You can use as many as you like that you are missing! Otherwise, just leave for someone else, and yes I'm aware some are probably quite valuable and rare, so would appreciate it. ^^

Honestly, am not really asking for anything in return, I just need them gone and don't want to waste them! And giving is what my town is all about! But if you would like to help me out I would LOVE to just catalog some colors for the christmas items, maybe a white grand piano, or other white insturments, any cute furniture, especially blue or yellow set, which I have none of, and a few white pink, and super especially floor lights! I really really need the whole spectrum of color for a very special project. You will see it when you fly over! I currently have red, light blue, and white. So if you would like to bring whatever new colors, or anythign really to color catalog would be super helpful! There is a spot right my the airport to the right to drop a bunch of things, which I would just pick up and put down and you can nab them back up after! I have no problem ordering my own later!

Also! In return for the help, I have my nine christmas things, and the red, blue, white floor lights if you are missing those, so you can pick them up and down and catalog them for yourself! Just makae sure they land on their little spot to the left, they are right outside the airport! And just turns please if there are multiple people! Let them pick all up, then re-drop all down again, and so on so stuff doesn't get mixed up to make it easy and efficient!

The gate is open! You can just come on in and help yourself! Really first come, first served! If you have any questions, just let me know! Plan to stay open a few hours, or till there isn't many diy's left. ^^ Ty so much!
Dodo code is FTVR3

hello, i'm interested in coming if that's okay! i have some white instruments you can catalog and cute furniture i have sitting in my storage you can have! i also have some white floor lights if you need those : )

Come on over if you like! You are welcome to bring anything you would like to share colors with! I have light blue, red and white floor lights, but any other colors I certainly need! Will keep the doors open a bit longer, have not had any visitors yet!

Looking for 2x "Light Blue & Pink" Public Benches.

Public benches I have available to trade:
  • 1x Green
  • 2x Red
  • 1x Blue & Yellow (my native variation, but will take 2 days to order more)
  • 1x Green & Orange
  • 1x Monotone
  • 1x White

since is late and I need a shower going to close doors, but if you see my post and want some stuff dm me and when I next check in I'll do my best to catch up and open so you can see what I have! Definitely still looking for more colors of floor lights for my very special thing! ^^ Also more color variations for xmas toy stuffs!

I have a list of things I'd like to catalogue below (or for Nook Mile Items, to be given).

To Catalogue
Exercise ball (pink, white, black)

To Have
Teacup Ride (gorgeous)

Nook Mile Items I Have
Parabolic Antenna (no logo)
Teacup Ride (pastel)
Construction Sign (man)
Lifeguard Chair (yellow)
Portable Toilet (red)
Streetlamp (black)