• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Horizons Boards

Lavamaize

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Perfect Apple
New Leaf Token
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
Recently I have noted that threads in the Nooks Cranny get buried in a matter of 10-20 minutes and by the hour are completely multiple pages behind the first one. In my opinion this is pretty annoying as if you are looking to buy or sell something only a few members view it before it is out of site. I think to solve this problem we would need multiple NH selling boards such as a villager selling boards, a Nooks Miles Board, and a material selling board (I quite a few people selling materials as well). I have noticed that quite a few of the threads relate to selling Nook Miles and materials and it might be useful to have a thread dedicated to selling items redeemed with them to also slow the amount of Traffic in Nooks Cranny. I believe by implementing these 3 other boards it will slow the amount of traffic and make it easier for members to navigate and buy/sell the items they desire.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

EDIT: Some boards could be merged together such as nook miles items and flowers too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I posted a thread like 7 minuted ago and it is already to the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
i agree! i just presumed the lack of boards rn was temporary and that boards like the ones we have for new leaf would be coming soon,

i agree! i just presumed the lack of boards rn was temporary and that boards like the ones we have for new leaf would be coming soon,

This is the idea, yes. We have been waiting for TBT 3.0 to make any further changes. There is a technical reason for it.

i am just sick of people posting the same Looking for Raymond thread. or any looking for villager threads. people will make a post if they must.

Yeah, we could name them like Nook Stop (nook miles trading), Campsite (villager trading), and maybe Recycling Bin (for materials?)? :O!! Can't wait to see the changes.

I think it's kind of sad that people in the New Leaf boards have to specify in their titles that their shops and cycling services are for New Leaf...

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. People posting NH stuff in the NL boards is REALLY REALLY annoying and it really doesn't seem like it's regulated at all.

Last edited:
I think it's kind of sad that people in the New Leaf boards have to specify in their titles that their shops and cycling services are for New Leaf...

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. People posting NH stuff in the NL boards is REALLY REALLY annoying and it really doesn't seem like it's regulated at all.

Why would they post in the New Leaf boards for New Horizons stuff? Are they doing this for attention? That’s selfish.

If you see NH threads posted in wrong boards please report those, we’ll take care of them :)

Last edited:
I think just a separate villager selling/trading board would help immensely. It's really difficult to wade through all the villager threads to see things about furniture and flowers - it requires reading a lot of titles, which is kinda exhausting.

Or maybe just filters, so we can filter out "villagers" trading vs "materials", etc.

Back