• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! Mind if I deliver? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! Would you mind if I delivered? :)

Sure thing! I'll add you and go online with my gates open after I see you're online again :)

Sorry for the late response, got caught up in homework!

Anybody want anything that's left? Only bumping for about an hour.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! I'll add you and go online with my gates open after I see you're online again :)

Sorry for the late response, got caught up in homework!

No problem! I'll be going to bed soon so hopefully we can meet up tomorrow. :)

Sorry, i didn't know you'd replied, for some reason I didn't get a notification. If you still have them, you can deliver the carnations now.

Sorry, i didn't know you'd replied, for some reason I didn't get a notification. If you still have them, you can deliver the carnations now.

Oh sorry, I can still deliver the carnations! Make sure you add me and I can deliver to you first since your order is smaller than DJFoxx84's.

Oh sorry, I can still deliver the carnations! Make sure you add me and I can deliver to you first since your order is smaller than DJFoxx84's.

Alright, my gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, We apparently disconnected. My gate is open again.

I'm very interested in your cedar saplings and some holly starts if you still have them! c:

Shoot! Just missed you! Says you were online 37 minutes ago, dang, I'm available for the next couple hours if you happen to be back on, sorry again!

Yeah sorry had an unexpected store trip that took forever. I'll may or may not be available for the rest of today. Don't worry I promise you, you will get your stuff and I will hold them for you however long it takes. (Unless you don't want them anymore)

Yeah sorry had an unexpected store trip that took forever. I'll may or may not be available for the rest of today. Don't worry I promise you, you will get your stuff and I will hold them for you however long it takes. (Unless you don't want them anymore)

Oh that's totally fine, and yeah I'm still interested ;)

I just checked again and it said that you were last online 9 minutes ago

My luck isn't to good today!!

Oh that's totally fine, and yeah I'm still interested ;)

I just checked again and it said that you were last online 9 minutes ago

My luck isn't to good today!!

Gah, xD Neither is mine my friend. I will be going to bed soon and tomorrow I have school with most likely a bit of homework, so I may not be able to trade until after 5 or 6 PM CST.

Gah, xD Neither is mine my friend. I will be going to bed soon and tomorrow I have school with most likely a bit of homework, so I may not be able to trade until after 5 or 6 PM CST.

Sounds good! I have nothing happening tonight I should be available all night :)

Sounds good! I have nothing happening tonight I should be available all night :)

Great! I'm available now (hopefully you won't be offline as soon as I post this) and should be available for the next 3-4 hours. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD Didn't see that coming at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back