• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have all the purple and blue flowers? Thank you so much kiwi!

Last edited:
My town's a bit full right now, so it'll have to be pick up :) I just need a second to clear some space in my closet

Alright! I have some blue roses if you'd like a few as well? They aren't listed because they are currently being bred but I would not mind at all if you wanted some. :3

Alright! I have some blue roses if you'd like a few as well? They aren't listed because they are currently being bred but I would not mind at all if you wanted some. :3

That would be amazing! Thank you so much!

I'd like all the flowers you have left after the two before me except the Jacob's Ladders, and 10 of each mushroom, please!

Last edited:
I'd like all the flowers you have left after the two before me except the Jacob's Ladders, and 10 of each mushroom, please!

Sure thing! I'll be available sometime later, mind if I deliver?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah that's fine :) you can deliver them, and get the silver axes too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry gotta go

Sorry I couldn't get to you, I'll be available in a few hours if you're on then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back