• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Never Have I Ever

I have at a point growing up, only because my family is extremely religious. But as I got older I understood that everyone has the right to their own choices, including myself.

Never have I ever comfortably gave a presentation

Last edited:
I shake during presentations rip

Never have I ever watched Riverdale. Haven't really understood the hype :/

Never heard of it :p

Never have I ever bragged about something I'm good at
(Dude my Pokemon were all level 100- oh wait, that's my brother...HIS Pokemon were all...yeah...)

I'm sure I have at one point, but I don't like bragging.

Never have I ever gotten someone into trouble to save myself

I don't think so?

Never have I ever tried saying "Red leather, yellow leather" 5 times fast and succeeded. It's a diction exercise(emphasize the d in red to help you ^_^)

I have :cool:

Never have I ever replied to myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have :p

Never have I ever broken a bone

I haven’t :eek: Hope I don’t >.<

Never have I ever given someone a black eye.. I’ve given scars, but not black eyes

I have.

Never have I ever gotten into a physical fight with my sisters XD (even though they do push me to my limit >.>)

I've been in a fist fight, but not with any sisters (just discovered one half-sister few years ago, think we're too old for that now even if I wanted to LOL)

Never have I ever been expelled

i have before when no one was looking. It's my secret shame to bear

never have i ever eaten mud

Nah, I prob wouldn't like them very much.

Never have I ever played as Donkey Kong in any Super Mario game.

I haven’t. And don’t plan to. I don’t like big cities.

Never have I ever been Scuba diving

Back