• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Never Have I Ever

I have. It’s where I adopted my first dog and cat XD

Never have I ever eaten every item off the McDonald’s menu

nope and not planning to although my mom cut it short when i was 3

never have i ever worn full makeup ( blush+lipstick+eye shadow+eye liner)

ive tried to but failed and ended up with banana peel skates and and another chore

never have i ever played gamecube games

I have. Still have my GameCube in storage, it’s how I played my first Animal Crossing.

Never have I ever completed shied away from meeting celebrities.

I haven’t. And don’t plan on to XD i prefer retail if I have to..

Never have I ever made a quilt before.

I haven’t :eek: (I’ve read in a tub before too XD it’s fun)

Never have I ever legally owned more than 2 cats. (We had a bunch of strays tho)

LOL I have I think? We took in many strays, but my mum legally bought one for my birthday earlier on, then another years later when the strays had to go. Both my babies are gone but hopefully can get one in the future.

Never have I ever gone to a high school sports game

never. i tired knitting once. didn't like it

never have i ever eaten mochi

I have! I'm in Canada right now and I visited St. Lucia a few times as wel

never have I ever lied to my parents

I have ;o; constantly.

Never have I ever cared about what others do with their life (since it’s their life :) after all)

Back