Never again

I'll watch it sometimes. The only reason Sunjaya is still on is because a bunch of girls are in love with him and his hair. Simon even said, " I really don't even think it matters what we say anymore." when it was Sunjaya's turn.

K-Dog said:
I'll watch it sometimes. The only reason Sunjaya is still on is because a bunch of girls are in love with him and his hair. Simon even said, " I really don't even think it matters what we say anymore." when it was Sunjaya's turn.
You're kidding, right? He's not cute, and his style of hair is scareh.

Seriously, Melinda and Blake will probably be the last two if America decides not to be retarted and vote Sanjaya through.

UltraByte said:
Seriously, Melinda and Blake will probably be the last two if America decides not to be retarted and vote Sanjaya through.
It's not necisarily America thats voting Sanjaya through, its the people from Vote For The Worst.

But I agree, Melinda and Blake are the best as of now.

American Idol is one of the worst shows on air today. An "Instrumental Idol" would be much better if you ask me. :\

Bulerias said:
American Idol is one of the worst shows on air today. An "Instrumental Idol" would be much better if you ask me. :\
i agree.... ive heard others say that

;)

Bulerias said:
Actually, that sounds really awesome. Maybe they'd have Eric Johnson as a guest star once. =D

But I mean really, an instrumental idol would work out really well if it was divided into genres or something... Having just signing on the show is really stupid... Can't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of American Idol in its current state.

:p

Some people out there might not appreciate an instrumental idol, though I think thats an awesome idea.

Gengar said:
Some people out there might not appreciate an instrumental idol, though I think thats an awesome idea.
Yeah. Good point. =/ People should appreciate instruments and playing them more.

I disagree with that Bul. It wouldn't be something that would get ratings and if it is done by anything but CBS (Not that I support CBS) it will turn out as bad as American Idol.

Did you know Simon Cowelll might leave the judging table forever? It says that on Vote for the Worst.com and Wikipedia.

Back