Never again

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Last night, my favorite on the show, Chris Sligh left. That wasn't right...seriously.
Sanjaya is the one who deserved to go, and millions of people think that way. But, somehow he's getting votes from some "Votefortheworst.com", and wasn't even in last nights bottom 3. The whole thing with voting for Sanjaya on that website...its gonna' bring the entire show off the air. And I think thats their plan...

:(

Has anyone else heard about this? Or was anyone else blown away by Chris Sligh leaving last night?

EDIT: I just found out that Taylor Hicks only won because of "Vote For the Worst"...

:(

Zelandonia said:
I don't watch American Idol, but that seems to me to be a problem in any vote-driven system.
It's terrible! All this time I actually thought Taylor Hicks won because, well, he was good. Then I went to Wikipedia and saw him holding up a shirt with the words "Vote For The Worst" on it...

So it was like one big scam...thats just great.

OMG WTH. CHRIS IS GONE?!?!?!?!!?!?!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Sanjaya should be killed. I'll do the honor if nobody else wants to.

Meh, I like Blake better.

Well I personally never watched this seasons American Idol. I watched the first and that's all.

Update...

Apparently not only did Taylor Hicks win by cheating/Vote for the Worst...

So did Carrie Underwood...well, according to Wikipedia.

I wouldn't have believed Taylor did either, if it wasn't for this;

180px-Taylorwithshirt.jpg

:no:

'Nother update/something I just found:

Quoted directly from Wikipedia...not that everything there is true, but still...

"Simon Cowell has threatened to leave American Idol if Malakar wins."
Malakar is Sanjaya's last name...

Yeah, this'll be the end of American Idol.

-_-

Gengar said:
'Nother update/something I just found:

Quoted directly from Wikipedia...not that everything there is true, but still...

"Simon Cowell has threatened to leave American Idol if Malakar wins."
Malakar is Sanjaya's last name...

Yeah, this'll be the end of American Idol.

-_-
Dude Wikipedia is NEVER 100% true. Trust me.

Plus I knew America Idol was going down hill. Season 6 wasn't even supposed to happen.

I used to like Sanjaya a while ago, but I'm a Melinda fan through and through. The judges haven't said anything bad about her yet!

Hmm this sounds very appaling I'd say everyone at TBT should go and report that site to American Idol or ABC and have it wiped off the internet forever. Although since it's been around since 2004 well it seems American Idol should know that by now so It may be of no use. Btw I don't watch American Idol BUT I think this is just so wrong

Copper said:
Hmm this sounds very appaling I'd say everyone at TBT should go and report that site to American Idol or ABC and have it wiped off the internet forever. Although since it's been around since 2004 well it seems American Idol should know that by now so It may be of no use. Btw I don't watch American Idol BUT I think this is just so wrong
It is basically a fan site.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I find your post appalling.

Gengar said:
EDIT: I just found out that Taylor Hicks only won because of "Vote For the Worst"...
No way, Taylor Hicks won because he pwned. I don't like American Idol now, no talent left.

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:
No way, Taylor Hicks won because he pwned. I don't like American Idol now, no talent left. [/quote]
Hicks is a terrible singer. If it weren't for Vote for the Worst Chris wouldn't have his album out now which is pretty good.

Back