• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nemo signature

Lewis

Bells
Nemo.png

I'm not sure if the text is in a good place, what do you think?

baileyac45622 said:
10/10
its cool. =3
Lol, rating it 10/10 means it's perfect, this sig has its flaws. People rate signatures 10/10 when they don't need to be. But it is your opinion.

Nikoking said:
baileyac45622 said:
10/10
its cool. =3
Lol, rating it 10/10 means it's perfect, this sig has its flaws. People rate signatures 10/10 when they don't need to be. But it is your opinion.
but it doesnt have any flaws
its beautiful :p

kalinn said:
Nikoking said:
baileyac45622 said:
10/10
its cool. =3
Lol, I realize the text is kind of hard to read. But the flow of it is nice and I like the quality of the signature. But like said, the text is hard to read which is its flaw.

kalinn said:
Nikoking said:
baileyac45622 said:
10/10
its cool. =3
Nothing is perfect, therefore you should NEVER rate 10/10.

7/10, I like it a lot.

Back