• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying NEEDED: White roses!

Cryptika

Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
Feedback
100% (44) +
All of my hybrid roses look better when they're mixed in a garden with white roses. (Purple and white, blue and white, etc.) So I need a TON of white roses!
Name your price, and we'll work out a trade. :D
I'd prefer if you dropped them off at my town, even though it's a mess.

I have a bunch of white roses you could just have, but you'd have to come pick them up from my town. o:

Edit: Just looked around and it seems I have more red and yellow roses than white ones.
I have about 24 white roses.

Last edited:
Any amount helps; I'm not sure how many I'll need, I'm just going by guesswork. xD I think I'm going by pocketfuls.
I can give you bells for them, if you'd like. I feel good repaying contributions.

Any amount helps; I'm not sure how many I'll need, I'm just going by guesswork. xD I think I'm going by pocketfuls.
I can give you bells for them, if you'd like. I feel good repaying contributions.

Ah, well you're welcome to take as many as you want. You don't have to give me anything for them, really. They're just regular flowers. xD

Last edited:
Okay, thanks a ton. :3
I have to go make cookies so I'll be gone for about 15 minutes. I can come get the roses afterwards, if you'll still be on?

Back