• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need visitors for trainstation upgrade!!!

EconomicPig

Bells
Cake
Cake
Feedback
93.3% (13) +
Hello! I've been working really hard on the pwps for town, but I still need to upgrade my train station! I need 65 left (i know a lot ;-;) soooo I can give a 99,000 bell bag per visit, or 3 TBT for every 2 visits! I might also have a select few hybrids in store (1 per visit), let me know and I'll see if I have some to spare. You can also check my T&T Emporium and other stores :) Let me know what times you guys are available to help me out, it really means a lot!!!

Hello, I currently have another trade going and I'm not sure how long it'll take. I can do some visits once it's over. If you want, I can do the full 65 (though it'll probably have to be across multiple intervals). My price is 1 tbt per trip.

Back