Need visitors for train station upgrade ♥

If you still need people I can come over later today
Just PM me :)

Thank you T_T pmed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you out later on, I've travelled back and forth a bunch of times for other people to help them out.

I added you! Thanks in advance :) But I do live on the over side of the world so we might miss each other ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same here. I also need the visits to get the gold visiting badge

Added you :)
We can help each other out if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you ~

Added you back ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes of course you can. added you :)

I can come visit! Do you mind visiting me as well? Also trying to get the upgrade :)

>< Sorry for the late reply ! Of course you can and I'll definitely visit you. But I live in Australia so our timezone might be out of whack. Tell me when you're free!

How many visitors do you need? I'm free atm so I can get some visits done for you

Let me just add you and I'll come visit a bunch of times to get you closer to the upgrade :)

I can visit! Would you happen to have any regular apples you can donate while I'm there? It's the only fruit I'm missing in the game :)

I would love to visit a few times! :)

I'll add you FC :D and then i'll open the gates again in 5 minutes ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can visit! Would you happen to have any regular apples you can donate while I'm there? It's the only fruit I'm missing in the game :)

I only have cherries and coconuts :( I just started the game for this file sorry! But feel free to grab anything. I'll add your FC now ^^

Back