• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Need something? Just ask!

Hi! It's so kind what you're doing! It sucks that NL isn't as popular as it was, but it's so nice to see other people who are still as into it as I am! I was just wondering if you have a Sunflower Stereo? I couldn't get it this year from Weeding Day as I had no weeds to pull😩 If you can't, don't worry about it! I can give you some bells for it for being so kind if you would like?

Do you have anything that's on my wishlist?

Do you have ABD, Kimono, Wii U, 3DS XL, Tire (or boot), Trash Bin, Aurora Screen, Lunar Horizon, Rainbow screen, Rainbow wall, Marie Clothing Set, and a paper tiger?

Hi I have just started a new town so i will take anything you are offering : ) My friend code is 2767 1518 6420

Ok so, I notice the ACNL forums have been dying out over the last while, and I still think ACNL is a great game. So I’d like to host a giveaway for the foreseeable future. You want an item? Just ask and I’ll do my best to give it to you.

Limit is ONE order per person per week, for a maximum of 10 items per order. I don’t want this to be too overwhelming for me either. As I’m doing this just to be kind. I have pretty much almost everything in the game.

Could I get the black wii please?

Back