• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Need my fossils and gyroids gone.

Filly

Collector of Wall Clocks
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (32) +
They're taking up space and they aren't good enough trade fodder to warrant all this hassle, sooo...

List of fossils I have
List of gyroids I have

Just tell me what you want and I'll grab it and deliver it for you. Edit 10/17: Or, since my plaza is no longer cluttered, you can pick them up from me. I don't care how many you ask for, I just want them gone--though 16 or less would be easier so I wouldn't have to make multiple trips.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: FYI cousin may come over, he said he needs signatures. Sorry for any additional load time

May I have the mega plinkoid, plinkoid, mega & the tall lamentoid? :)

Aw, I came here for the fat plinkoid too... nevermind then

Aw, I came here for the fat plinkoid too... nevermind then

Sorry about that! D:

I'm ready for you next Xige. I have the plinkoid, mega plinkoid, and tall lamentoid for you. Not sure what else it is you wanted ><

yw Ethereal, thanks for taking them XD

Last edited:
Thanks, Xige!

May I get the mega nebuloid ? c:

Yup! btw, I hope you know what it actually looks like, since moridb's pic isn't accurate (I think that's the mini nebuloid).

I figured, since it looked too small to be called mega. xD
I'll open my gates~ Excuse the mess :p

Thanks, esc! I re-checked my inventory because my list looked way too short for how much space was being taken up, and added these to the list:

- Dekkoid
- Lullaboid
- Mega Buzzoid
- Mega Quazoid
- Mini Dinkoid
- Rhythmoid
- Tall Buzzoid
- Tall Droploid
- Warbloid

Still giving these away ^_^ Please note the updates to my gyroid list, listed in the above post.

Ooh, if you still have these I would love them :) Trying to finish my collection!

mega buzzoid
mini croakoid
mini rustoid
rhythmoid

Any random fossils are welcome, I don't have that many yet.
I'll open my gate, but rumour has it travelling errors been going around.

Ahhh sorry guys, I got a little carried away harvesting perfect fruit and forgot to check this thread ._.

trea and bear_crossing, I can do that! I'll get your requests and add you. I'd prefer to bring them to your towns if possible.

J087, let me see what I have once I give bear_crossing his fossils.

hello i would like to have

Mega Quazoid
Mega percoloid
Mega sproid
mini quazoid
mini rustoid ( trea asked for it first ;()

Back