Giveaway Need my fossils and gyroids gone.

Filly

Collector of Wall Clocks
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (32) +
They're taking up space and they aren't good enough trade fodder to warrant all this hassle, sooo...

List of fossils I have
List of gyroids I have

Just tell me what you want and I'll grab it and deliver it for you. Edit 10/17: Or, since my plaza is no longer cluttered, you can pick them up from me. I don't care how many you ask for, I just want them gone--though 16 or less would be easier so I wouldn't have to make multiple trips.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: FYI cousin may come over, he said he needs signatures. Sorry for any additional load time

May I have the mega plinkoid, plinkoid, mega & the tall lamentoid? :)

Aw, I came here for the fat plinkoid too... nevermind then

Aw, I came here for the fat plinkoid too... nevermind then

Sorry about that! D:

I'm ready for you next Xige. I have the plinkoid, mega plinkoid, and tall lamentoid for you. Not sure what else it is you wanted ><

yw Ethereal, thanks for taking them XD

Last edited:
Thanks, Xige!

May I get the mega nebuloid ? c:

Yup! btw, I hope you know what it actually looks like, since moridb's pic isn't accurate (I think that's the mini nebuloid).

I figured, since it looked too small to be called mega. xD
I'll open my gates~ Excuse the mess :p

Thanks, esc! I re-checked my inventory because my list looked way too short for how much space was being taken up, and added these to the list:

- Dekkoid
- Lullaboid
- Mega Buzzoid
- Mega Quazoid
- Mini Dinkoid
- Rhythmoid
- Tall Buzzoid
- Tall Droploid
- Warbloid

Still giving these away ^_^ Please note the updates to my gyroid list, listed in the above post.

Ooh, if you still have these I would love them :) Trying to finish my collection!

mega buzzoid
mini croakoid
mini rustoid
rhythmoid

Any random fossils are welcome, I don't have that many yet.
I'll open my gate, but rumour has it travelling errors been going around.

Ahhh sorry guys, I got a little carried away harvesting perfect fruit and forgot to check this thread ._.

trea and bear_crossing, I can do that! I'll get your requests and add you. I'd prefer to bring them to your towns if possible.

J087, let me see what I have once I give bear_crossing his fossils.

hello i would like to have

Mega Quazoid
Mega percoloid
Mega sproid
mini quazoid
mini rustoid ( trea asked for it first ;()

Back