• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Inktober Ideas!

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Re-using this thread cause I still need Animal Crossing ideas for Inktober this year. I've gotten one from twitter, one from here and like 7 from tumblr, but I think I will need a few more to be good.

I have alot of free time this week (only working 10 hours this week what a joke) so I'm gonna spend that time being productive in drawing. So send me some prompts like villager/NPC and season, holiday, event, scenery ect...

I think the first one I will -try- do will be a rabbit villager and somethin to do with the Harvest Moon. Cause the animals in Pocket Camp are still talking about it.

Last edited:
How about Wendell painting by the beach? Or some other scenic place.

Omg thank you so much for the suggestion! I honestly forgot about this thread but I do still need the prompts. I like that idea, plus I should draw more NPCs as well.

There are plenty of inktober/drawloween prompt and you can adjust them to be AC themed pretty easily I think. I'm doing the regular actual Inktober prompts because I like how vague they are and can be interpreted many ways.

There are plenty of inktober/drawloween prompt and you can adjust them to be AC themed pretty easily I think. I'm doing the regular actual Inktober prompts because I like how vague they are and can be interpreted many ways.

Yeah I found the Animal Crossing Inktober list that I'm using as a back up for when I run out of ideas. But idk I like the ideas people have submitted to me (mostly tumblr, one twitter and like 3 here). I find the lists boring or they just don't interest me.

Bump cause turns out I only have like, 5 from tumblr. On days that I dont have work I plan on doing the more intricate requests.

Back