• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need help with town construction XP

Kabuki777

Bells
Switch
3550-2394-5622
Tasty Cake
Hello, everyone! For a long time I've been working on my town, growing flowers and raising money for pwp, that sort of thing. However, I have an issue...

HNI_0039.JPG

This image right here is a map of my town. As you can see (In the pink circle on the top-left) there is a useless little nub of land. I have absolutely no idea what to do with it, I've already layed down the cafe, the police station, my three bridges, the lighthouse, and the list goes on. So, I was going to see if anybody had any suggestions!

And they don't necessarily have to be pwp, for example I have this really cool gyroid shrine:

HNI_0042.JPG

So, if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! :D

Last edited:
I created a little mini park in my town with the jungle gym :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

or maybe make it like an nice area to sit with trees and the pwp that is a log that you can sit on

Last edited:
Hmm, actually the log gives me an idea. Campground with the bonfire pwp and the log bench

I have that exact same little area in the top left of my map as well.
i just use it to plant trees, just to increase the number I have in my town for the perfect town rating.

Back