• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

need desperate urgent help immediately oh my GOD (not click bait)

Hamusuta

miss juicy baby!
Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
okay i?ve been looking for hours on tumblr for some cute short sleeve shirt we code designs and i?ve literallt come across nothing omg the girlies in the animal crossing fandom are so lucky.

anyways i was wondering if anyone has some cute pastel qr codes for shirts?? i would be so grateful thank you so much <3

sorry for clickbait title desperate times call for desperate measures

Im not sure if you’ve seen this already, but this girl Sugary Stardust on deviantart makes some awesome qr codes on her page and a bunch are pastel clothing items :)

https://www.deviantart.com/sugary-stardust/art/QR-Code-Pastel-Bunny-Sweater-Blue-414232726
https://www.deviantart.com/sugary-stardust

omg thank you so much!! they’re all so gorgoeus but none of them are short sleeve shirts :( sorry, but thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, I'll see what I can dig up.

THANK YOU LEGEND!!

omg thank you so much!! they’re all so gorgoeus but none of them are short sleeve shirts :( sorry, but thank you!!

Ah, yes I just checked and none of them art short sleeve. I’ll keep looking and see if I find any on deviantart, they usually have some pretty good acnl qr collections!

Last edited:
omg thank you so much!! they’re all so gorgoeus but none of them are short sleeve shirts :( sorry, but

Ah, yes I just checked and none of them art short sleeve. I’ll keep looking and see if I find any on deviantart, they usually have some pretty good acnl qr collections!

thank you so much, your help is very much appreciated <3

I did manage to find this like galaxy pastel tank but it?s actually really hard to find short sleeve pastel shirts!! Like really most of them are dresses or long sleeve shirts.

AED03213-61A1-4295-95BA-F1F99D0E1A5D.jpg

Back