Trading Need: Cancer Fragments . Offering: Leo Fragments 1:1 + Meteor Shower Access! CLOSED

Serabee

Autistic Time-Traveler
Bells
Island
Woodland
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (116) +
EDIT: Got what I needed 😄

Like the title says 😄 I DON'T believe Celeste in on my island, though (I looked, didn't see her). Also, it's August 1st in my game, I DON'T know if wishing will get you Leo or Cancer fragments. Anyway, I know Cancer season is ending soon and Leo's just about to begin, but I'm hoping meteor shower access will help make this more enticing?

In total, I'll want 6 fragments, can do 1:1 for the Leos I have. Even if you can't offer all 6, I'll still trade for what you have!

You can also freely browse my free DIY market and take as many as you need (but, if you don't need them, I'd like if you left them for someone who does!) and take a stack of peaches from the free peach market. Both markets are just to the left of the RS plaza (which is at the entrance to the island), the peach one is left and then up, across a bridge. Continue just past the bridge for the DIY market. Also, if you could water the roses in between, I'd appreciate it ☺

Just as a heads up: it's a pretty slow/light meteor shower, but be patient, I SWEAR there is one 😅
Also, please don't wander unless it's to check the DIYs, or pick up peaches! It saves my sanity so I don't have to worry where people are!
Oh, and K.K. is here, feel free to catch a song.

Also, as a note, I'm only inviting people over to my island if they have the cancer fragments to trade- sorry! I don't have the energy to host more tonight 😞

Last edited:
Like the title says 😄 I DON'T believe Celeste in on my island, though (I looked, didn't see her). Also, it's August 1st in my game, I DON'T know if wishing will get you Leo or Cancer fragments. Anyway, I know Cancer season is ending soon and Leo's just about to begin, but I'm hoping meteor shower access will help make this more enticing?

In total, I'll want 6 fragments, can do 1:1 for the Leos I have. Even if you can't offer all 6, I'll still trade for what you have!

You can also freely browse my free DIY market and take as many as you need (but, if you don't need them, I'd like if you left them for someone who does!) and take a stack of peaches from the free peach market. Both markets are just to the left of the RS plaza (which is at the entrance to the island), the peach one is left and then up, across a bridge. Continue just past the bridge for the DIY market. Also, if you could water the roses in between, I'd appreciate it ☺

Just as a heads up: it's a pretty slow/light meteor shower, but be patient, I SWEAR there is one 😅
Also, please don't wander unless it's to check the DIYs, or pick up peaches! It saves my sanity so I don't have to worry where people are!
Oh, and K.K. is here, feel free to catch a song.

Also, as a note, I'm only inviting people over to my island if they have the cancer fragments to trade- sorry! I don't have the energy to host more tonight 😞
I have all 6 cancer fragments! Would love to get my hands on leo fragments. :)

Back