• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Near-Original Maple in Boxes!

chachachaibat

Big Gay Creampuff
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (4) +
I've been away from AC for a while, and was time-traveling to get caught up and skipped a day by accident, and now Maple is moving. :( I'm sad, but here's a chance for her to find a nice, loving new home! She's original but for her catchphrase and maybe one or two items in her home, still in original clothes! I'd rather not void her at all, if I can help it, but I will be tomorrow at noon, eastern time!

I'm going to hold an auction for the fair little bear, and I'd like to start the bidding a little lower than the marked price on the forum's "villagers based on popularity" so your starting bid is 350k!

Ah, sorry about that! Yes, she's still available. I was unexpectedly busy today, so I've extended the deadlin until 10 tonight (ET)!

Good luck on giving and selling Maple to a nice and wonderful home! I had her in the campsite once and thought '' I need that bear! '' because my Stitches moved out right away even when I paid 20 mil and a 7-11 set for him, I was very mad when that happened. So I luckily got Maple because I wasn't full. :) But then she immediately moved out as well. So yeah and they're still in my 16 villager cycle so it'll take forever to get them back, almost cycled Stitches out though.

Back