• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Native Fruit Trade : Post Native Fruits Here

I have peaches, coconuts and oranges available!
Looking for cherries and apples :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come to your town with coconuts, peaches and oranges!

Hello niko2, may I come to your town, please? I can bring you apples ^^

Anyone want to trade?? My native is apples need everything aside from cherries & bamboo :)

I also need iron if anyone has spares?? Love to visit another Island as all I get from the tour is apples
:(

Last edited:
Looking for just a single Pear ^-^

I have Apples, a peach, coconuts and a single bamboo shoot up for offer!

Last edited:
Done, and I'll open the gates now:)

Hello niko :) Thank you for adding me. However, when I try to fly to Tuvalu the game tells me a connection can't be made :(
Please know this is my first time going online in AC:NH, so I could have overlooked something.

Hello niko :) Thank you for adding me. However, when I try to fly to Tuvalu the game tells me a connection can't be made :(
Please know this is my first time going online in AC:NH, so I could have overlooked something.

I am connected to my phone hotspot now. I'll try to connect to the home wifi, wait a couple minutes and try again!

I have peaches, I'd love some apples! I can bring a bunch to you, if you'd like?

I would love to trade 10 apples for 10 peaches, if I'm not too late lol

Last edited:
Well if anyone just want to trade apples for another fruit let me know lol 😝

I have 15 Iron and 1 peach for free if you want? ^-^

Last edited:
If you add me I'll open my gate. I live in New Zealand so it's midnight, should be funny for you:D

Back