• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need peaches, pears, and oranges!

MaeRame

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
My kids have started a new island and I’m trying to be careful about them sharing their code, but they would love some more native fruit. Willing to trade apples and cherries!

My kids have started a new island and I’m trying to be careful about them sharing their code, but they would love some more native fruit. Willing to trade apples and cherries!
are you still searching for those fruits? i have exactly what you need and you have what I need lol

are you still searching for those fruits? i have exactly what you need and you have what
Yes! Would you be willing to PM your code? I can drop off a few of each and pick up some from you?
absolutely! give me a few minutes and i’ll get back to you :)

Back