• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ✩ ~ Nana's Cycling ~ ✩ ~ IN BOXES : RODEO ~ ✩ ~ NEW: EUGENE ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I purchase Olaf? I can offer 10TBT. I won't be able to pick him up for about 15 minutes though.

Can you do me a big favour please? I am holding Kiki for someone, but I need to move her to a different game and I can't use my other 3DS as the Sun&Moon demo has taken you too much space and I cannot download the update. Do you need any TBT? Also send me a PM witht the reply as I will forget to check

Can you do me a big favour please? I am holding Kiki for someone, but I need to move her to a different game and I can't use my other 3DS as the Sun&Moon demo has taken you too much space and I cannot download the update. Do you need any TBT? Also send me a PM witht the reply as I will forget to check
Yeah, sure of course but it might take a bit to cycle her out due to the new update and the cycling method being broken -_-

Yeah, sure of course but it might take a bit to cycle her out due to the new update and the cycling method being broken -_-

Oh yeah, is it now 1 year and 10 days back? Been a while since I used to do cycling

hey! please can I lurk for big top and ankha?
thanks! <3

no longer looking for Francine (yay)
but since Peck is leaving, i wouldnt mind Kabuki or someone who'd suggest zen PWP

no longer looking for Francine (yay)
but since Peck is leaving, i wouldnt mind Kabuki or someone who'd suggest zen PWP
Congrats on finally getting her!! xD
Sure I'll put you down for Kabuki/any cranky ^^

Can I lurk for Lucky and stitches :)?
Yep ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jitters is in boxes
Originality is not guaranteed (wearing a hideous duckie shirt)

Please offer a price

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops nevermind i just voided him ;n;

Last edited:
Puddles is in boxes
Originality is not guaranteed

Please offer a reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back