• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ✩ ~ Nana's Cycling ~ ✩ ~ IN BOXES : RODEO ~ ✩ ~ NEW: EUGENE ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

namiieco

Bells
Switch
6908-4747-6475
Feedback
100% (107) +
WibxLnM.png

If the thread is closed it means I'm offline and I won't be responding to any offers!
If you would like a villager that is in boxes you must be able to be online when the thread opens, thanks!

Time Zone: GMT +1 (UK, England)
Weekdays: 4pm - 7pm
Weekends: 12pm - 7pm

[table="width: 715]
[tr]
[td]
4HPyh6p.png
[/td]
[td]
1. Rodeo (BOXES)
2. Phoebe
3. Merengue*
4. Elvis
5. Gigi
6. Eugene
7. Snake
8. Diva
9. Mac
10. extra space, willing to hold a villager for you

Camper: n/a
Last updated: 5rd Nov, 2016, 1:47 PM (GMT+1)
[/td]
[td]
Merengue- marthaxrae, Frostbite2002, cannelle.exe
Erik- deerliing
Beau- deerliing
Kabuki- k.k.lucario
Marina- cannelle.exe
Zell- Daydream
Fauna- Daydream
Phoebe- Amilee
Big Top- Sej
Ankha- Sej
Any Cranky- k.k.lucario
Lucky- Ramune
Stitches- Ramune
Snake- ZoeNeko, nintendoanna
Merry- 12iza
Last wiped: 1st Nov, 2016, 9:47PM (GMT +1)
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

You can lurk for as many villagers as you'd like but the list will be wiped every month or so. I will VM you when the villagers you lurked for moves in/is in boxes but this doesn't mean they are reserved for only you. Going onto reservations, you may reserve a villager who is currently in boxes but you may not reserve one in advance, thanks.

Things to know ~
No villagers will be auto voided (unlike my previous cycling towns).
All villagers will be up for a whole 24 hours or more no matter what tier they are in.
I sincerely apologise if I am late to replying!
Please do not resell villagers you have adopted from this thread, if you do and I catch you, I expect an apology and you will probably be banned from buying any villagers from me in future.
If you have 2 or more negative wifi-ratings, I'm sorry but I would rather not trade with you.
I don't mind if you run over flowers or get anything from my town since I don't really care for the town, just tell me if you are taking fruit, flowers etc.
My void will never be clear but I will clear it if you ask me to but it will delay our trade ~
Feel free to ask any question in the thread or you can PM or VM me about it.​
[table="width: 715]
[tr]
[td]
Tier 1: 6TBT per day
Tier 2: 5TBT per day
Tier 3: 4TBT per day
Tier 4: 3TBT per day
Tier 5: 2TBT per day
[/td]
[td]
Tier 1
No. 1-5: 90TBT
No. 6-10: 85TBT
No. 10-15: 80TBT

Tier 2
No. 1-3: 70TBT
No. 4-10: 60TBT
No. 11-20: 50TBT
No. 21-30: 45TBT

Tier 3
No. 1-5: 40TBT
No. 6-20: 35TBT
No. 21-30: 30TBT

Tier 4
No. 1-10: 20TBT
No. 11-30: 15TBT
No. 31-50: 10TBT

Tier 5
No. 1-208: 5TBT-0TBT
[/td]
[td]
Adopted:
Blaire (Daydreamer)
Dotty (k.k.lucario)
Olaf (iamacoyfish)
Voided:
Mint (1 offer)
Jitters (0 offers)
Puddles (1 offer)
[/TD]
[/tr][/table]

Oh and yeah I've reset my main town for this cycling town lmao
I was so determined that that would be my last town but I guess not. I just missed cycling so much but since before it stressed the hell out of me I decided to take a more casual approach and keep a villager up for a whole day. I felt like it was consuming all my spare time before and thats one of the reasons why I stoped cycling for a while. Also I've come back because I can't stand seeing people talking about how they can't get their tier 5&4 dreamies which kinda breaks my heart ;A;

Last edited:
I'm so annoyed with myself now! Mint is one of my dreamies but I have no room in my town! :(
On another note, can I casually lurk for Merengue? (As you know, I can't move her in until November 4th as I'm waiting for Francine to move for you)
Also, if I can get Merengue, could I make it so that I give you Francine for free and then pay the extra tbt left over still to be paid from that? If you would prefer for me to pay the full thing in tbt I could, I would just have to go and get some more in the time between now and when she moves out!

I'm so annoyed with myself now! Mint is one of my dreamies but I have no room in my town! :(
On another note, can I casually lurk for Merengue? (As you know, I can't move her in until November 4th as I'm waiting for Francine to move for you)
Also, if I can get Merengue, could I make it so that I give you Francine for free and then pay the extra tbt left over still to be paid from that? If you would prefer for me to pay the full thing in tbt I could, I would just have to go and get some more in the time between now and when she moves out!
You can reserve Mint if you'd like. It's 3TBT per day you reserve.
Whatever you prefer (about francine moving and getting merengue)
I'll add you to the lurk list!

Last edited:
Nah it's fine, I'd rather use my spare villager spot that will open up for Merengue as Mint, being a lower tier and all, is easier to get. I'll arrange the payment method for Merengue when she actually moves out lol, if I get her that is! (Also, I don't think it was mentioned, what tier list are you using?)

Nah it's fine, I'd rather use my spare villager spot that will open up for Merengue as Mint, being a lower tier and all, is easier to get. I'll arrange the payment method for Merengue when she actually moves out lol, if I get her that is! (Also, I don't think it was mentioned, what tier list are you using?)
Okay, that's fine with me ~
Ah I forgot to put it in the op, it's Chrystina's one here

I do hope Mint goes to a good home! She is such a sweetheart <3 I would hate for her to get voided! (To the person above me who wants her, I hope you get her! Take care of her if you do :) I would take her if I could but I know I will get another chance somewhere!)

hello ! may i lurk for erik and beau? (・◇・)/~~~
good luck with your thread btw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back