Status
Not open for further replies.

yiesha

Have a heart
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
She's just simply so very adorable. But I am planning to a themed town. So she has to go ;o;
She's leaving within the nx 3-4 days but I'll TT her to box if anyone request. Otherwise, she'll stay here until I have urgent need for her to go cuz she's a cutie in person, and she have such lovely house. I put her in box cuz someone supposed to pick her up today, but it's already midnight and that person still havent come. So, she's back available. I do not want to void her :<

Anyone please give her a lovely home

P/s: If you voided any villager and today is the first time you on, please let me know. I am saving my 10th spot after Nan. Include Nan, I am at 10 villagers, I just want to keep precautions.
Thank you~~!!

Last edited:
She is still available but you may only get her in next 10hr or tomorrow. You may reserved her.

I would like Nan, do you mean in the next 10 minutes? Or I need to wait 10 hours? 'Cause I can get her now, not tomorrow. :p

Edit: I voided Avery today, I don't know how this will effect your 10th spot. I have tt'd since voiding him though.

Last edited:
I would like Nan, do you mean in the next 10 minutes? Or I need to wait 10 hours? 'Cause I can get her now, not tomorrow. :p

Edit: I voided Avery today, I don't know how this will effect your 10th spot. I have tt'd since voiding him though.

Hours cuz I'm working now D:
Currently someone is reserving her from Reddit.
Hope got through. Otherwise I'll repost her

Hours cuz I'm working now D:
Currently someone is reserving her from Reddit.
Hope got through. Otherwise I'll repost her
Ah, I'm happy someone on reddit has reserved her then! I just didn't want her to go to the void. I loved having her in another town, thought I'd grab her if no one else wanted her. Since I'm super busy tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to grab her anyway. :)

Ah, I'm happy someone on reddit has reserved her then! I just didn't want her to go to the void. I loved having her in another town, thought I'd grab her if no one else wanted her. Since I'm super busy tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to grab her anyway. :)

SO TRUE!!
I did want to void her either cuz she's soooo sweet!!
And thank you very much for the love for Nan ;-;

I put her in box cuz someone supposed to pick her up today, but it's already midnight and that person still havent come. So, she's back available. I do not want to void her :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back